Buyer gave me 100$ tips buy didn't gave review......Painfull for new seller

emadulislam299

1 hour ago, mahbubstudio said:

You should have asked the buyer to go through the reviews before you finish your work. Many times buyers are not aware of the importance of sellers' reviews.

Why are you telling them something that may cost them a warning? 

They should never talk about reviews with buyers. It is even dangerous to mention the term 'review' or 'feedback' in texts. 

@emadulislam299, do never talk about reviews with your clients or you may be banned. 

I wish someone will leave me a 100$ top without a review.

Instead I get praises in private messages, I deliver extras for free and rush their orders to their request, yet they don't hit the acceptance order, and no tip, no review.

People are wasting my time and I'm having a bad day. Excuse me.

8 hours ago, mahbubstudio said:

You should have asked the buyer to go through the reviews before you finish your work. Many times buyers are not aware of the importance of sellers' reviews.

Please don't mislead him

Above actions is totally against the Fiverr T&C. Thanks

5 hours ago, visualstudios said:

It's not against TOS to remind buyers to leave a review.

Correct! I recently contacted CS with a query on the same and they said that Fiverr recommend buyers and sellers to leave HONEST reviews, both public and private, and that there is no harm or violation of TOS in reminding a buyer to leave a review.  Allow me to quate for proper reference.

"Now, when it comes to ratings and reviews, this part is usually the most important to sellers, as it helps them grow even more and accept critique - both positive and negative (although we always wish to see the positive ones). Nevertheless, this is also a sensitive topic, as it can greatly impact the buyer's experience, which is the reason why we always encourage all of our users (both buyers and sellers) to write their honest opinion about the order and the other user. Manipulation/solicitation of any kind is not allowed, as the decision of whether a buyer wishes to leave feedback, as well as how they wish to rate the order should be entirely up to them.''

15 hours ago, emadulislam299 said:

Few day ago I complete first order . Buy satisfy with my service and gave me 100$ tips and said he will work with me again but didn't gave review. SO painfull for me as a  new seller

I understand your frustrations, but I think ''painful'' is not the most appropriate adjective to express your frustrations. A $100 tip was more than enough for the buyer to show appreciation for your work, matter of fact you should be very grateful. 

I dunno how some people here, probably new sellers, are so adamant and have the mettle to lead the OP astray. Even one of the friends quoted CS above telling its not against ToS to ask buyers to leave a review while the quoted text clearly says they, 'the fiverr' ask buyers to leave reviews on the work delivered. It also says it's up-to the buyers whether or not they want to write/leave reviews on the work delivered. 

Anyone who still believes it's not against ToS to ask buyers for reviews, please do so on your orders and see the magic but don't deceive the OP. 

it is not our duty to feed spoon anyone, specially when things are clearly mentioned in ToS. 

21 hours ago, emadulislam299 said:

SO painfull for me as a  new seller

Gee wiz. It's SOOOO painful to receive a $100 ($80) gratuity on TOP of the original earnings of the order but not receive a pithy little review. Woe is me! 😫

Last time I checked, freelancers work for money, not for reviews. I think just about anyone would prefer receiving a $100 tip over a review any time of the day. No one is entitled to receiving reviews. That is entirely within the prerogative of the buyer. Guess what? Freelancers aren't entitled to receiving tips either.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 🎁 🐴

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

Gee wiz. It's SOOOO painful to receive a $100 ($80) gratuity on TOP of the original earnings of the order but not receive a pithy little review. Woe is me! 😫

Last time I checked, freelancers work for money, not for reviews. I think just about anyone would prefer receiving a $100 tip over a review any time of the day. No one is entitled to receiving reviews. That is entirely within the prerogative of the buyer. Guess what? Freelancers aren't entitled to receiving tips either.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 🎁 🐴

Its always your comments  and @newsmike's wittiness (e.g. sarcasm that only makes sense in English) that make my day. I sincerely wish you both happy holidays! You've definitely made me laugh over the interwebs.... 😂

19 hours ago, emadulislam299 said:

got 1 star on first order cause my client a feature that isn't available in learnpress

I think first you need to do self assessment on what YOU did wrong, not your client. 
Why did you agree for a job that you couldn’t complete? Why you client is saying that you made him buy plugins and still didn’t fulfill the requirements that he asked for? Why didn’t you check what the client needed before delivering work? 

21 hours ago, rasel3465 said:

Don't upsate brother. Continue its. I hope next order you will good resuilt. Thanks.

Hi Rasel,

I checked your forum profile and I noticed you've got several followers and amazingly you've got a pretty impressive mentor badge. But brother you've to remember you are representing your country as well. So the tiny little spelling mistakes are unexpected. Be careful next time. No offence, please. Thank you so much.

36 minutes ago, arshadzamanbd said:

a pretty impressive mentor badge

There's nothing impressive in that. It's just a badge for forum activity (and the said activity can be posting unhelpful comments all over the forum).

On 11/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, emadulislam299 said:

I can't gave him this service

Then you shouldn't have accepted to do the job. Or, if the order was already placed, you should have cancelled it and apologized as soon as you realized you couldn't do it.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, emadulislam299 said:

what i do now?

Stop offering things you can't do and stop wasting other people's time and money.

Archived