Jump to content

I got a 4.3 star review and now I can't bid for buyer's request


jjinmiu
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am a new seller on Fiverr and my gig is about 2 weeks old or more. 

I got a 4.3 overall review from my first buyer today and it hurts because I can't pitch in for buyer's request and I have a feeling it will affect my gigs negatively. 

Fiverr says that I can't pitch because my overall rating is below 90 per cent. 

Are there any suggestions on what I can do? I need to work and this unfavourable review is going to affect me negatively. 

Please help. 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, jjinmiu said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr and my gig is about 2 weeks old or more. 

I got a 4.3 overall review from my first buyer today and it hurts because I can't pitch in for buyer's request and I have a feeling it will affect my gigs negatively. 

Fiverr says that I can't pitch because my overall rating is below 90 per cent. 

Are there any suggestions on what I can do? I need to work and this unfavourable review is going to affect me negatively. 

Please help. 

what is your gig about? i don't have any idea what to do? but if you have only one gig may b you  should increase the gig,and keep patience dear one day you will be successful 🙂

  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nasrinjuma said:

what is your gig about? i don't have any idea what to do? but if you have only one gig may b you  should increase the gig,and keep patience dear one day you will be successful 🙂

I have other gigs too. About three. But I don't know if the review will affect them too since its on my general profile. 

Thank you. I'll be patient. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jjinmiu said:

I have other gigs too. About three. But I don't know if the review will affect them too since its on my general profile. 

Thank you. I'll be patient. 

i wish you a big success and bright life!! you will get lots of order in sha allah, pray for me as well. I'm new seller too😁didn't get any order🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...