Honest Ways To Achieve Level 1 Seller !

freelancerjabir

5 hours ago, photo_videoedit said:

At first congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
2ndly I got all of your topic message and  quote this line why?

because maximum seller say "they have 1k reach, 5k reach 1k click etc etc. but I see  I have only 50-100-200 reach, 2-5-10 click. I get order average 2weeks and got Level 1. Thanks for share this all informations.

After completing an order with 5-star reviews, then it will boost your bestseller gig and increase the rate of impression and clicks !

• Like 26
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

image.thumb.png.4a6a5aa6b19a7472979d2a8437b92443.png

Hey there, How are you all? I am well. I am a full-stack developer and serving services of website development in Fiverr marketplace. Furthermore, I love this marketplace for its uniqueness. Anyway, Let's jump to the main topic

Here are the way

--------------------------------------

1. Believe in yourself that something going to be great and have a positive attitude

2. Never think negative or never do self-doubt

3. Be serious in Fiverr marketplace

4. As a new seller, you should create 7 gigs to scale business opportunities

5. Serve that which is really highly demanding but low competition

6. Learn SEO Patterns and apply it on your gig

7. Send buyer request regular and do marketing of your gigs on social media

8. Extend your marketing pattern try to rank your profile on Google Bing too by off-page SEO

9. Stop comparing your self to another seller and find out a way that will make extra benefit of your Fiverr profile

10. Know about Fiverr TOS and Algorithm that will increase your knowledge about Fiverr marketplace ! 

I applied all those things, and now I am going to be a level 1 seller in next month 15th date. I hope my applied ways will help you to achieve your dream and goals 

Thanks to all,

Freelancer Jabir (Jabir Ahamed)

Congratulate

• Like 18

22 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

image.thumb.png.4a6a5aa6b19a7472979d2a8437b92443.png

Hey there, How are you all? I am well. I am a full-stack developer and serving services of website development in Fiverr marketplace. Furthermore, I love this marketplace for its uniqueness. Anyway, Let's jump to the main topic

Here are the way

--------------------------------------

1. Believe in yourself that something going to be great and have a positive attitude

2. Never think negative or never do self-doubt

3. Be serious in Fiverr marketplace

4. As a new seller, you should create 7 gigs to scale business opportunities

5. Serve that which is really highly demanding but low competition

6. Learn SEO Patterns and apply it on your gig

7. Send buyer request regular and do marketing of your gigs on social media

8. Extend your marketing pattern try to rank your profile on Google Bing too by off-page SEO

9. Stop comparing your self to another seller and find out a way that will make extra benefit of your Fiverr profile

10. Know about Fiverr TOS and Algorithm that will increase your knowledge about Fiverr marketplace ! 

I applied all those things, and now I am going to be a level 1 seller in next month 15th date. I hope my applied ways will help you to achieve your dream and goals 

Thanks to all,

Freelancer Jabir (Jabir Ahamed)

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1