Here's why your gig got deranked

smashradio

On 11/22/2021 at 8:36 AM, smashradio said:

The most important factor is probably the hidden feedback that buyers leave after orders. 

I placed an order today but it's been quite awhile since I've bought here. The last time, the Private Feedback was a few yes/no questions like did you use it, will use it?

It doesn't exactly give you space to comment or provide your opinion like it used to. When the PF 1st started, I really liked telling why I liked it and how I am using it.

I've also told them how much I hated something as well on junk deliveries.

• Like 49

37 minutes ago, gina_riley2 said:

I placed an order today but it's been quite awhile since I've bought here. The last time, the Private Feedback was a few yes/no questions like did you use it, will use it?

It doesn't exactly give you space to comment or provide your opinion like it used to. When the PF 1st started, I really liked telling why I liked it and how I am using it.

I've also told them how much I hated something as well on junk deliveries.

Yeah, but they probably did some A/B testing to see which one works the best for Fiverr. I suspect that the current versions of PF gets way more engagement/responses, compared to the old one. I also think that the old version caused less buyers to review their orders, because around the time it launched, I noticed a dip in reviews, and when the new one came out (the click and done version) the numbers of reviews went up. Just a theory. 

Besides, I doubt it Fiverr staff took the time to read all of the manual responses. I think the PF could be even more useful to everyone, if sellers got access to a stripped down version of the stats, for example "Here's how your buyer satisfaction was this month" (no more details, just an overview to keep an eye on trends, on a scale from 1-10 or something. Or just "Great" "Good" "Average" "Poor" "Leave the platform. Now!" ( 😂 )

I can ask my success manager how I'm doing, and get a fairly similar response (if I'm doing good or not), so that information could easily be included in the stats from Seller Plus. As long as it's done in a way that ensures buyers their anonymity.

• Like 47
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...