Order ratio declined and also gig deranked

mathar_bashir

I have 2D animation gig and whiteboard animation gig. Everything was going well but from last month gig is de-ranked badly. daily impressions have been dropped to 10-15 per day so not getting orders anymore. I have 5 star reviews on my gig and there is no warning on account. I want to ask what can be the issue? Did fiverr changed algorithm or what should I do to get back on track.

5 minutes ago, mathar_bashir said:

I have 2D animation gig and whiteboard animation gig. Everything was going well but from last month gig is de-ranked badly. daily impressions have been dropped to 10-15 per day so not getting orders anymore. I have 5 star reviews on my gig and there is no warning on account. I want to ask what can be the issue? Did fiverr changed algorithm or what should I do to get back on track.

Fiverr ranks you based on a number of factors, the most important being the hidden feedback that buyers leave after orders. This is feedback that only Fiverr can see, and it's alpha and omega when it comes to ranking. If your buyer satisfaction rate drops below a certain threshold, you will be deranked in search and become less promoted by Fiverr. 

That is why it's super important to be polite, communicative, professional and helpful, keeping your buyers updated on the progress and make sure that they know exactly what to expect at every turn, in addition to delivering high-quality services (of course!). 

If your buyers misunderstands something or gets the wrong expectation from your gig - you risk getting lower satisfaction. If your animation wasn't what they expected from you, or if you didn't update them frequently enough, or had misunderstandings of any sort, many people will leave bad feedback to Fiverr - even if they keep giving you five star public reviews! 

Don't think your buyers are happy with what you're doing, just because they leave five-star reviews in public. People often feel bad for telling someone that they aren't good enough, but when they get a chance to tell Fiverr without you knowing it, believe me, they will. 

Archived