So I delivered the order before the delivery time but the buyer requested revision after the delivery time expired. From reading the answers on this forum, I got to know that it will not impact my delivery time but I have one other question.

aditya0460

Question

Earlier I was getting the button "Deliver Here" on which I clicked and send the original delivery. But now after the buyer has requested revision, I don't see that button on my ongoing order page. Also, earlier when I has sent the photos for reviews before delivery as attachments in the chat option, it had the Fiverr watermark on it. But now when I sent them using the same attachments button in the chat option, it(photos) does not have the watermark on it. So I'm confused as to how I have to deliver the revised order.

13 answers to this question

If the gig is currently in revision, there should be a "deliver now" in the top right corner (if you are on desktop using the new seller interface. The 'deliver now' button is on mobile as well).

From your description, you do not see the button. With that being said, are you sure the gig is in revision? 

@mariashtelle1 Thank you for clarifying that. I'm new here and this is the first order in which I had to do revisions. So I my delivery time was 24 hours and the buyer wasn't replying the first time around. So I had delivered the order when there was less than 3 hours to go. Then the buyer requested revision after the delivery time was over. So in that case, what should I do? That's the reason I requested extra 24 hours for doing the revision as when I went to my order page, it showed that I'm behind the delivery time. Should I withdraw my request?

20 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

as soon as you withdraw your request or client will agree on it (or if it will expire) then you’ll get a deliver button again 

9 minutes ago, aditya0460 said:

Then the buyer requested revision after the delivery time was over.

Then you have nothing to worry.

It affects your stats only if you deliver original delivery late. 
But as long as you sent your first delivery within your order timeline then revisions wouldn’t affect your stats. 

you can just withdraw your request and redeliver your order. That wouldn’t have any impact on your account t 

On 11/23/2021 at 12:58 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

you can just withdraw your request and redeliver your order. That wouldn’t have any impact on your account t 

I just had one other question. Right now, I'm doing revisions of an order I had delivered before the deadline that I have set for my particular gig. So is there any deadline for submitting the revisions? As the client texts me like in a day or so at stretch and in the orders sections, that order shows as being 3 days late! Is this something to worry about or should I ignore it?

On 11/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, creat1vepattern said:

From your description, you do not see the button. With that being said, are you sure the gig is in revision? 

Yes the gig is in revision and I was able to get the Deliver again button after withdrawing the my request. I had one other question.

Right now, I'm doing revisions of an order I had delivered before the deadline that I have set for my particular gig. So is there any deadline for submitting the revisions? As the client texts me like in a day or so at stretch and in the orders sections, that order shows as being 3 days late! Is this something to worry about or should I ignore it?

Archived