What is your favorite video game!? What kind of games are you into?

biancha

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh I love all different kinds of games but I must say Nintendo is my love, Mario, professor layton, ace attourney/ phoenix wright, kirby, you name it I love it! u.

I also like games from other consoles though (though admittedly I’ve never had an Xbox anything), Bioshock series, Skyrim, neverwinter nights, assassins creed (2 is my fave!) The older final fantasies, Nier, pretty much anything shin megami tensei, persona series takes breath and many more LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I love shin megami games! Turn based rpg’s are usually my thang. Nocturne and Parasite Eve tie for #1 with Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and Persona 4 coming in 2nd and 3rd and phantom brave in 4th. I also love playing online FPS games with my man, once in awhile I get on a really good streak, but mostly I suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hitman Blood Money and Absolution (although in Blood Money you kill people in nicer locations. Absolution is kinda disgusting, but fun to an extent)

The Grand Theft Auto series, specially the last one that allows you to skip difficult things after three tries.

Watch Dogs has been fun, although I wish you could skip some of those missions

The Far Cry Series is awesome, but sadly, no skips.

Overall, I play video games for the stories, which are far better than most Hollywood films. I like making my own choices, and moving forward. I hate getting stuck. I play for the fun, not the challenge.

I did have to disable the online features of Watch Dogs, I play video games to get away from people, not to have perfect strangers try to hack into my account (in the game).

• 5 years later...

Archived