How to add "Among my clients' tab

sam_0120

Question

25 answers to this question

Only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

Be professional and keep delivering good quality work; that's all you can do from your side! Rest leave it on Fiverr officials & algorithm.

• Like 38
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

On 11/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

Be professional and keep delivering good quality work; that's all you can do from your side! Rest leave it on Fiverr officials & algorithm.

Thank you very much for taking time to explain this. This is really helpful for me to understand this feature. 

"Be professional and keep delivering good quality work; that's all you can do from your side! Rest leave it on Fiverr officials & algorithm" best part of the reply 😃

Thank you again 

• Like 25

On 11/22/2021 at 1:07 AM, vickiespencer said:

I was offered the feature. However, your notable client has to agree to having their logo on your profile page. 

Even though I inboxed my 4 notable clients to seek their permission to post them on my notable buyers list, none of them have responded.

we can not control that part. I hope they will response to your request as a gift for your great service. Don't give up, keep it up 😉 

Edited by sam_0120
  • Like 22

I contacted my clients and they agreed to approve my request but none of them has actually received Fiverr Notification. So I think, Fiverr is not contacting clients directly, it just approve our request after we get a new project with that client for whom we already filled the form. 

Fiverr-Help-and-Education-Center.png

• Like 23

I have this option, only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

• Like 24

On 5/20/2022 at 11:11 PM, tayzinrahman97 said:

I got that option but my clients not respond 

I'm sure, they will response for your request. Let's try to provide more effective service for them. 

Best wishes for that 😃

Edited by sam_0120
  • Like 14

On 3/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, aqsablogwriter said:

I contacted my clients and they agreed to approve my request but none of them has actually received Fiverr Notification. So I think, Fiverr is not contacting clients directly, it just approve our request after we get a new project with that client for whom we already filled the form. 

Fiverr-Help-and-Education-Center.png

Yeah, I think Fiverr not contacting the client. I guess Fiverr check the information what we provided about the client and his/her company and website

• Like 15

3 hours ago, farhanpervaiz73 said:

Hi sir, 

How can I add My clients Tab please give me such instructions. Thank you.

Hey @farhanpervaiz73

If you have this feature, you can ask permission from the client to share his company in your profile as a client. If he/she agree for that, you can include client's information in this 'Amoung my clients' tab (profile > amoung my client > add a Client) 

Make sure to ask permission from the buyer before publish this. 

When I submit these information, It took around 1-2 months to show my clients. 

Edited by sam_0120
  • Like 15

On 4/23/2022 at 5:10 PM, imran_ahmedy said:

I have this option, only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

HI, There are so many buyers who are adding Fiverr as their top client, Do you have any idea about that?

• Like 11

On 11/21/2021 at 9:07 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Thank you so much for sharing this kind of knowledges with us.

• Like 11

On 1/12/2023 at 9:56 PM, expertashik said:

I got the tab. It's easy to add. I added one client by asking clients permission.

Here, it is explained - Fiverr Help and Education Center (Top 5 Clients).

So you asked Fiverr if you could add their badge on there? And they said yes?  I'm interested to know in what capacity you worked for Fiverr?  As well as wordpress and Elemenentor.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 171309.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I apologize for joining late here, but is there a way for me to identify the top clients among the projects I have delivered? I have completed over 1,000 projects, and if there are any standout clients from those completed projects, I would like to include them in my "Among my clients" list.

• Like 7