How to add "Among my clients' tab

sam_0120

Only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

Be professional and keep delivering good quality work; that's all you can do from your side! Rest leave it on Fiverr officials & algorithm.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

On 11/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

Be professional and keep delivering good quality work; that's all you can do from your side! Rest leave it on Fiverr officials & algorithm.

Thank you very much for taking time to explain this. This is really helpful for me to understand this feature. 

"Be professional and keep delivering good quality work; that's all you can do from your side! Rest leave it on Fiverr officials & algorithm" best part of the reply 😃

Thank you again 

• Like 9

On 11/22/2021 at 1:07 AM, vickiespencer said:

I was offered the feature. However, your notable client has to agree to having their logo on your profile page. 

Even though I inboxed my 4 notable clients to seek their permission to post them on my notable buyers list, none of them have responded.

we can not control that part. I hope they will response to your request as a gift for your great service. Don't give up, keep it up 😉 

Edited by sam_0120
  • Like 8

• 3 months later...

I contacted my clients and they agreed to approve my request but none of them has actually received Fiverr Notification. So I think, Fiverr is not contacting clients directly, it just approve our request after we get a new project with that client for whom we already filled the form. 

Fiverr-Help-and-Education-Center.png

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

I have this option, only a few sellers can add notable clients, and this feature is not available for every seller. There is no way or application form to get this feature on your profile. You can only sit back and wait until you get a Fiverr notification to get this feature.

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...