Please help me!

sohel880

Question

7 answers to this question

Your question is not straightforward and clear, and you didn't even mention why you can not communicate with the buyer. Would you mind specifying what's the exact problem so that we can give you a helpful solution? And I can see all the spammers writing blind suggestions without even understanding the problem and what you are trying to say.

5 hours ago, sohel880 said:

I can't access the information provided by the buyer. 

Why can't you access the information? Aren't you able to find your old chats? Or maybe because of the language barrier, you're here trying to say that buyer is not providing you the information. Please specify it.

5 hours ago, sohel880 said:

I could try communication with buyer but I can't do this.

Why can't you do this? What's the exact problem? Aren't you able to find your buyer, or somehow your messages are not delivering to the buyer?

On 11/20/2021 at 1:32 PM, sohel880 said:

Buyer send a login information but doesn't matching user id and password 

I am not really sure what's going on here, and what are you trying to ask. So far, you have told us:-

• You are not able to find the information provided by the buyer for the order.
  • You are not able to communicate with the buyer.
  • Buyer sent you some login information and those are incorrect.

Please specify exactly what is the problem that you're facing. Without knowing the problem, we can't help you. I can not even say you to contact customer support because I am afraid that they will also not understand you and your messages like us.

And what is that login information? Are those credentials for a Fiverr account or any website that your buyer sent you? 

Archived