Your Gig Is Removed

florinrobu19

Question

Hello!

Need some help from you!

The situation is as follows: I woke up with my temporarily banned account and I don't know why.

I received the emails from the attached images, from which I conclude that I was banned for boost in videogames. But since when do you get banned for something like that? And besides, if you still get banned for something like that, why are so many people doing this job on fiverr? Did I bother anyone in particular?

And I haven't done this job for 1-2 weeks, but for over 7 months.

A solution would be very helpful.

Thanks!

01.jpg

02.jpg

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, florinrobu19 said:

I woke up with my temporarily banned account and I don't know why.

The reason is clearly explained in the reply from Customer Support as shown in your screenshot above.

1 hour ago, florinrobu19 said:

why are so many people doing this job on fiverr?

It will only be a matter of time before their account is reviewed also.

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will need to wait for the outcome of the review. We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can enable your account.

Don't you think that the comparison with bank robberies is out of place?

I don't rob anyone, I do this on my time, I am very good at something and I offer the service that I am very good for money..and are a lot of people that offer that service, but I get banned for what reason? Do I take the bread from someone else's mouth?

16 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Third party TOS violation means it's against the rules of the game, most likely, to do this type of thing.

It doesn't matter if other people are offering the services. If it's wrong, it's wrong. Lots of people rob banks. Does that make it okay for you to do it?

I don't rob anyone, I do this on my time, I am very good at something and I offer the service that I am very good for money..and are a lot of people that offer that service, but I get banned for what reason? Do I take the bread from someone else's mouth?

2 hours ago, florinrobu19 said:

No, I do not think the comparison is out of place. What @melanielm was pointing out is that just because someone else does something that is illegal or in this case  against a third party's TOS then it is not okay for you to do it.

What you are doing is the same as if I were stopped for speeding, I said to the highway patrol man, "But officer, other people speed too!" Do you think that would save me from getting a ticket? NOPE!

I wasn't implying you were robbing people.

Like Vickie said, it's a question about whether one person should get away with breaking rules just because others do. It's a common metaphorical question where I come from. I passed no judgement on what you were doing, just explained what a third party TOS violation was.

Archived