Confused and in need of help!!

crazontheinside

I know there is all this info everywhere to start selling and show you how to make a business on this site but I'm so very confused. I have mental health issues which makes all this info seem very intimidating and leaving me full of anxiety and I want this to be a easier experience plus I don't know where to start. I was wondering if someone could help me one on one? I know what I'm good at and what I want to do, so that makes things a little easier... Please someone help me 🙂 

Joanna

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about your mental illness; on the other hand, I am happy that you want to devote your time to work and recover from your situation.

The straightforward first step is creating a gig and targeting your buyers. Also, I checked your profile, and I will advise you not to mention your illness in your description or anywhere. I have total sympathy for you, but the buyers may think that an ill person can not do the best job.

So it will be better to write about your experience, strengths, and how are you better than others instead of writing your weaknesses.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, crazontheinside said:

there is all this info everywhere to start selling and show you how to make a business on this site

You don’t need to look everywhere 😉 all you need is a fiverr help page and on fiverr learn you should watch the free course “how to be a successful seller” where fiverr explains how it works, how open gigs etc. 

It seems that you don’t have sellers profile yet here so that’s a great and easy place to start. 
Don’t watch YouTube gurus etc, just start with fiverr help page or better free course and that will be enough to start with 

• Like 6

i sent some pics i wrote and did the art both hand drawn and computer graphics if they allow it to be posted i just dont know where i should put them and show you im not a educated person i am on disability but i have been self taught for all i done and art, poetry and quotes i been good at for a very long time

• Like 1

ill try this again, wont let me post the pics i want to ask about, maybe it will let me one at a time. i just wanted to know if any of my art or spoken words are sellable? I'm my own worst critic... i have sold for streamers on twitch through discord and my memories on a wall (personal poem, a picture they send and give me idea on what its about i.e. wedding, funeral, friend or just for themselves). I have a lot of programs i work with and there all self taught and I'm an expert now with them all since using them daily. i like working alone but i find having the help and insight makes me better all i was doing is getting more overwhelmed since everyone loved the emotes, logos and graphics i made them. I love learning new things too (I'm making product descriptions for a friends Weed Dispensary business and i made the websites the way he asked(2 of them) as its sometimes solely on what the client wants, i know nothing about it and now I can say after 100 or so I've done I'm an expert at knowing about them from the medical side to what's in it. what I'm trying to sell now is surreal and i want them to help the world in some way plus extra money is good when I'm on disability so I'm on a budget all the time. i was hoping to sell my spoken words to places that will use it to help people like example Bell Talks, but it can be anyone. I also want to try new things to sell, i find myself to be adaptable to many things and if i don't know it ill spend two days no sleep learning then try it. i really love art i just need opinions if there worth selling and even how much, its hard to put a price to something that's so needed in this world.

• Like 1