The proven way to maintain a good relationship with the client. :-)

soniadesigner33

On 11/18/2021 at 6:26 PM, soniadesigner33 said:

Most of the time it seems that we fail to understand the main goal of the project. This serious issue should not be avoided in any way. Especially when it is seen that the client is looking for one type of work and at the end of the work you are submitting another type of job.
Always keep the communication route open to avoid such uncomfortable situations. At the beginning of the discussion, ask the client all the questions you have about the project and encourage the client to ask questions as well. As a result, all the problems will come to the fore in advance and it will be possible to solve them quickly.
So if you want to keep up with the project, keep a note of all the ideas and changes related to the project. The next time you look at those notes, you will understand exactly what the client wants. This is a professional way to manage creative ideas, especially when working together on multiple projects with the same client or different clients.

Thanks so much for that 

what if the clients decide to change the scope of the project after working on it and almost done

• Like 41

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2021 at 11:26 PM, soniadesigner33 said:

Most of the time it seems that we fail to understand the main goal of the project. This serious issue should not be avoided in any way. Especially when it is seen that the client is looking for one type of work and at the end of the work you are submitting another type of job.
Always keep the communication route open to avoid such uncomfortable situations. At the beginning of the discussion, ask the client all the questions you have about the project and encourage the client to ask questions as well. As a result, all the problems will come to the fore in advance and it will be possible to solve them quickly.
So if you want to keep up with the project, keep a note of all the ideas and changes related to the project. The next time you look at those notes, you will understand exactly what the client wants. This is a professional way to manage creative ideas, especially when working together on multiple projects with the same client or different clients.

For me be kind and friendly! I have some clients who like to talk about their personal life also because I am really kind to them !

• Like 34
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:39 PM, tom_creative_ said:

Thanks so much for that 

what if the clients decide to change the scope of the project after working on it and almost done

I also face this trouble sometimes. When I face this trouble I try to convince my client and try to understand his/her problem. And then I try to fix the problem. But there are some clients too who don't want any solution but canceling the order! Actually they're not real client, they're reseller or idea collector. You can't make them convinced with your service. So then I contact Fiverr Resolution and ask for the cancelation. Thank you. -GraFixBD  

• Like 23