Gig in Portrait & Caricatures: How to improve my gig and attract more clients?

luisa_sa

Traditional artists on Fiverr I need your help: please tell me if what I'm doing with my gig is right or it needs some changes.

When I first created my art gig, I chose the "illustration" section and didn't use the 3 packages option. I was offering only a very affordable basic option and ended up being contacted just once. I thought that maybe I had put my gig in the wrong section and moved it to "Portrait & Caricatures", where you can now find it. The overall desctiption seems clear and detailed to me: I explain what I do and what the client will get in simple, clear English. In addition, the pics that I uploaded showcase more than just 3 drawings, so that the client can have a clearer idea of the different choiches he has.

Yesterday I switched to the 3 packages mode and further specified my services, so to be a more appealing seller and attract more clients, especially those that don't think that I'm undervaluing myself with a 5$ gig. These options are different in terms of price and time put in the work and the differences between them are clear, I believe.

Now, did I do something wrong? Is there any advice that you, as artists on Fiverr, can give me?

Thanks.

• Like 6