Need guidance for Gig

annakocsis

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Hi friends i am very happy on helping me to find out the way for new clients. Some of my friends suggested to create the new gigs so i think i must ask about the opinion of making new gigs or just update the old ones ....!!! waiting for the positive response from all of you....!
Thanks alot in advance.....

Hi i hope every is fine and enjoying good health. Since last week when i came back on fiverr i am facing a problem some of days my gigs showing positive impression and than showing negative impression. whats the issuse with this. I am looking guidance from your side so please guide me whats i can do to sort out this problem.
Thanks

Annakocsis

Hi friends i am keeping my fiverr account login maximum time but still my impression is not showing positive growth they are going towards downwards..How i can solve this...Kindly give your positive feedbacks on this i am waiting all of your positive suggestions..

Thanks

4 hours ago, annakocsis said:

Even i am responding on time and sending requests properly but cant get any thing.So i hope you can suggest me with some tips.

BR (as you already know as a level 2 seller!) is always like this. Lots of competition (especially in super crowded fields!) so... you'll either get a response at some point, or well - not. On the other hand, you seem to have pretty established gigs so... you either had a couple of negative secret reviews in the past (that now as you are back are 'shown' or maybe your gigs just aren't appealing enough to current buyers? Did you try changing your gig images to something a bit more unique for example? (I see the same 'template' as yours used quite often, so your gigs might just get lots in the sea of other gigs...)

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

BR (as you already know as a level 2 seller!) is always like this. Lots of competition (especially in super crowded fields!) so... you'll either get a response at some point, or well - not. On the other hand, you seem to have pretty established gigs so... you either had a couple of negative secret reviews in the past (that now as you are back are 'shown' or maybe your gigs just aren't appealing enough to current buyers? Did you try changing your gig images to something a bit more unique for example? (I see the same 'template' as yours used quite often, so your gigs might just get lots in the sea of other gigs...)

Thanks alot for your suggestion i will follow this

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will build a shopify single product or print on demand store
In the main gig image it says "featueres" - maybe change. On the profile this gig image and text on it get cropped. Maybe adjust it.

In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revision" but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

It says "On-time Delivery" twice in the "Why Hire Me:" section. Maybe remove one.
It says "90% Off Shopify stores have the same Cart pages..." - I assume that should be "of" instead of "off".

Gig: I will build you a high converting dropshipping shopify store, shopify website
Maybe reduce the amount of text on the main gig image so it can be quickly read in search pages.

Archived