Just do what you used to do to get all the reviews you have so far! I personally don't believe promoting on social media helps all that much (unless you KNOW exactly where to go and what to post.) Play around with your gigs, see if there's anything maybe wrong with them. Posting the same question again and again on the forum really won't help. 

You could even try to make more gigs if you can offer other things. Experiment around. You clearly HAD been doing something right so just... find it again!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Just do what you used to do to get all the reviews you have so far! I personally don't believe promoting on social media helps all that much (unless you KNOW exactly where to go and what to post.) Play around with your gigs, see if there's anything maybe wrong with them. Posting the same question again and again on the forum really won't help. 

You could even try to make more gigs if you can offer other things. Experiment around. You clearly HAD been doing something right so just... find it again!

For me, social media works well ! Even fiverr also allow us to do social media marketing and I got a boost up on my gigs and some regular buyers by the social media marketing ! So why you are ignoring it ? 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, freelancerjabir said:

So why you are ignoring it ? 

Never said I am IGNORING it. I said you need to do it smartly - which you might be doing. I don't NEED social media promotion to be successful in my niche so I don't do it. That's just how it is. Now for my personal work - yes - I WILL be using social media, but that's a different thing. I also don't like to mix work and fun, so... 

If you know how to market yourself, great - but most people just spam their links all over the forum, fb, and 213123 other social media websites. That's not effective marketing, even if your impressions rise. That's just spamming. (but more experienced sellers are more than welcome to debunk me!) 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

For me, social media works well ! Even fiverr also allow us to do social media marketing and I got a boost up on my gigs and some regular buyers by the social media marketing ! So why you are ignoring it ? 

Is social media marketing really useful? 

which social media platform you are used to marketing your services ?

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, digital_seo11 said:

Osam

What the heck is that supposed to mean? 🤔 Are you spamming the Fiverr Forum with nonsense posts! Please stop! 🛑

22 hours ago, suraiya999 said:

Send buyer request daily. It's help to increase click and impression.

22 hours ago, codersheikh said:

Social media marketing is best way to increase your impression and click 

Did some YouTube guru tell you that? 🤔 Do you have proof it is true?

15 hours ago, rakibhossain3 said:

Is social media marketing really useful?

I have never used it in my niche and I am successful on Fiverr.

The reason I never used it is because as @katakatica said most sellers who do not know how to promote on social media accurately end up merely spamming which in turn give Fiverr and Fiverr sellers a bad name. There are many social media outlets that no longer permit ANY promotions because of all of the spam that has been generated by those Fiverr sellers who do not know how to use social media appropriately.

14 hours ago, devloper_tanvir said:

Awesome 

@devloper_tanvir
Another wonderfully interesting post that wastes space on this thread. 😱

If you like something, but have nothing constructive to say, please use the emoji with the ♥️!

Thanks.png.b5959120dd95c788e1d5bf532ee2c365.png

Edited by vickiespencer