What software do you use to make videos?

anime_pros

👶 In my early days a videomaker I used a lot Sony Vegas Pro (can't recall if was 8 or 9), but now I am completely converted to Adobe.

🤔 As many users I really dislike their policies on customer support and pricing, but...

📽️ If you can really use Premiere Pro and After Effects those two pals can really make anything possible.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 6

20 hours ago, anime_pros said:

Thanks boss. Can you share me the crack version!

🤷‍♂️ (Un)fortunately I use the official version and I pay 30€ per month in order to have the full Adobe Creative Suite.

If you are working with these softwares and you are earning from your work I'd suggest you to do this not only because of the obvious reasons, but also because the original versions are way more stable than cracked ones.

🙄 In the past I might have used some not-so-original versions, and I can tell you those are really a pain in the arse when talking about rendering and exporting (bugs, lags, scrumbled ,media and so on). 

• Like 16
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

I use Camtasia and Adobe After Effects. Camtasia? While not as powerful as Adope Premier Pro it has come a very long way in the past few years. And is a one time cost for it. You can download it to your computer and not have to pay recurring fees. You can work offline and not have to be online to use it. Most of my videos do not require high end software to cut together. Not to disparage the high end Adobe products but for those intermediate and beginner video creators Camtasia is a winner.

I do have a copy of Adobe After Effects and find it complicated and way over engineered. And yes I am a qualified engineer. With a degree in broadcast electronics and an FCC broadcast license. I use AE for some things (like motion graphics) but only for very short clips. I do not have Adobe Premier Pro cause I haven't found a bootleg copy, yet. And Camtasia is a lot easier to use. While not as powerful I use other software to fill in the gaps. I.E. Audacity for sound. Snagit and Paint.net for graphic design. And some paid for video creation tools from professional Internet marketers for specialized video creation.

Every video creation product has its advantages and disadvantages. You have to decide what your future is going to be before deciding which is right for you. Keep in mind that focusing on an area of expertise is the wisest course. If you just want to cut together video that is way different than complicated motion graphics and  animation. Also you want to consider live action productions which requires a lot of costly equipment in itself.

Here are some tips for you. Adobe products are very high end, BUT. You need a four year degree and several years experience to get the most out of them. Not to mention high recurring fees. (Which is why a lot of people opt for bootleg copies.) TechSmith products (Camtasia and Snagit) are more PC oriented and work excellently in Windows OS. TechSmith products are excellent but limited in their scope. I hate Apple products because the company treats its developers like crap. I know I was one once. Not to mention the extrordinary high cost of their products. DaVinci's color corrector is world class but also requires years of experience. to get good at I know I was a colorist for 10 years. And colorists are expensive and tend to be utilized only on high budget productions.

Okay, enough blabbermouth for now. Off to work.

Tim

• Like 25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, frank_d said:

I am using After Effects, Adobe Animate, Blender and Cinema 4D.

I also downloaded Cavalry but I simply don’t have time to start learning a brand new piece of software.

Octane and Redshift kicked my mental behind too much in 2021 already. 🙂

Totally get you, I have the same thing with Spine 2D.. and Unity, and Cinema 4D, and getting deeper into Motion Graphics too, the learning never stops!!

Well done on getting to learn Octane and Redshift even with all the mental behind kickery! One of the reasons I decided to focus on only doing Animation as a profession before joining Fiverr as an evaluator, is that you see the results as you animate, unlike rendering where you have no idea if things look good until an hour, or two, or a day has passed 😂  Never had much patience, let the shading department deal with lighting and rendering stuff! 

Edited by thedoreo
  • Like 11
  • Haha 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a lot of software to create animation and it's easy to use.
You can find many video tutorials on Youtube, if you want to know how to use.

You can use any of the software given below :
Adobe After Effects, Camtasia, Adobe Premiere Pro, Blender, Cloud studio, Autodesk Maya

I usually use Cloud studio because it's so easy to use and sometimes use Adobe after effects for heavy works

• Like 10