Why buyers avoid new Seller on Fiverr?

toseeq_haider

There 3.42 million buyers on Fiverr with 58% of them being repeat buyers. In 2019 there were 830,000 sellers working on Fiverr so there should be plenty of work for everyone.

Furthermore, not all buyer's avoid new sellers. Some buyers look at new sellers on purpose with the hope of getting cheap prices and good work.

However, many sellers have multiple buyers as clients because they offer excellent services and always provide quality services as indicated by the number of 5 Star reviews they have. These buyers do not so much avoid new sellers as they look for sellers who are level 2 and TRSs because these sellers have a proven track record.  

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

There 3.42 million buyers on Fiverr with 58% of them being repeat buyers. In 2019 there were 830,000 sellers working on Fiverr so there should be plenty of work for everyone.

Furthermore, not all buyer's avoid new sellers. Some buyers look at new sellers on purpose with the hope of getting cheap prices and good work.

However, many sellers have multiple buyers as clients because they offer excellent services and always provide quality services as indicated by the number of 5 Star reviews they have. These buyers do not so much avoid new sellers as they look for sellers who are level 2 and TRSs because these sellers have a proven track record.  

Thank you ☺️

• Like 1

I just got my level one seller badge. 

I have been a 'new seller' for more than months and you wouldn't believe my first order was of 70$ from a top buyer. Then again two orders surfaced from him both were of 100$ each. 

So, no, I don't think new sellers are being avoided if you've the required skills. 

Tip: that same buyer is working with me from last three days for 100$ per day. 

Once you grab an opportunity, try to go above and beyond. You'll ensure repeated work. 

Pro Tip: English isn't my first language and I understand it is OK to have some problems while speaking/writing it, a disastrous way of communication puts many buyers off. So yeah, improve your English doesn't matter which category do you belong to. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Thanks for information.

• Like 1

First tell me, how did you get this information that buyers avoid new sellers?

• Did you take any survey?
  • Did you do any research?
  • Do you have any informer inside Fiverr that gives you some sort of data 😄

As @vickiespencersaid above that there are 3.42 million buyers on Fiverr. So, it's not like buyers avoid new sellers. It's just that everyone has their personal preferences. Some give priority to their budget, and some to work quality. Some think that new sellers can give them good results at a low price because they are new on this platform and can do anything to get success and they can even provide extra work for free for good relations, whereas some think new sellers can not provide them with good quality work.

Everyone has a different mind, a different perspective to see things, and preferences. Without taking a survey (which I think didn't exist yet), we can not say who is avoiding whom!

• Like 6

On 11/18/2021 at 7:28 PM, rawque_gulia said:

First tell me, how did you get this information that buyers avoid new sellers?

• Did you take any survey?
  • Did you do any research?
  • Do you have any informer inside Fiverr that gives you some sort of data 😄

As @vickiespencersaid above that there are 3.42 million buyers on Fiverr. So, it's not like buyers avoid new sellers. It's just that everyone has their personal preferences. Some give priority to their budget, and some to work quality. Some think that new sellers can give them good results at a low price because they are new on this platform and can do anything to get success and they can even provide extra work for free for good relations, whereas some think new sellers can not provide them with good quality work.

Everyone has a different mind, a different perspective to see things, and preferences. Without taking a survey (which I think didn't exist yet), we can not say who is avoiding whom!

Thanks you. You open my mind.