Buyer Cheating!

jabedarif

Hi, I am a new seller recently I got an order from and business buyer . He posted in buyer request for a work ,for which he promised he give 10$. I send offer and he agreed to start my work he offered 7$ and told me that he have many project .It's a testing work for me. I became agree for next project. After complete this work successfully he gave me a big task in very low dollars. Still I complete it to get this big project ,then he told me he will give me it .He told 1 week letter because his assistant is busy! Then he told me he will give me it today but today he said he wanted a help but I didn't do it!. So  he didn't gave me the project!

If you deliver free jobs they will ask you for more of this. You can offer samples but not deliver your work for free, that has been your big mistake. The buyer is not a cheater, you gave him an advantage and he took advantage of it. But I repeat, the mistake was yours for giving away your work

Guest freelancerjabir
3 hours ago, jabedarif said:

Hi, I am a new seller recently I got an order from and business buyer . He posted in buyer request for a work ,for which he promised he give 10$. I send offer and he agreed to start my work he offered 7$ and told me that he have many project .It's a testing work for me. I became agree for next project. After complete this work successfully he gave me a big task in very low dollars. Still I complete it to get this big project ,then he told me he will give me it .He told 1 week letter because his assistant is busy! Then he told me he will give me it today but today he said he wanted a help but I didn't do it!. So  he didn't gave me the project!

I didn't get that, why did you do the big project with 10 $ ? You should not do this ! I spoil the market ! 

Archived