How i take my gig on First page

mdsanaullahsm

4 minutes ago, mdsanaullahsm said:

Can anyone tell me the way how i take gig on gig first page...

There are only 48 gigs on the first page of search results when a buyer searches. The way to get there is to have the best gig image and a perfect gig description. Your gig image is too cluttered. Plus Data Scraping is against Fiverr TOS because it a violation of third party rights. Even though there are gigs that offer it. When Fiverr catches them they will lose their gigs. 

Going to agree on the image. When the image is shrunk down to the size that shows in search results, text at that size and density may be hard to read. It might be good to treat a gig image like a billboard on the highway. It needs to convey the selling point while someone is whipping by at 110kmph and not directly looking at it. I know in App Icon design there's a thing like having a face draws the eye, which is why so many games have the "screaming man face" style. I don't know if that would fully work here, but as I scroll down the search myself, I do see my eye getting drawn to images which either have a colourfully dressed person, or an extremely flat, nearly blank design. Possibly it's the contrast between the other results, the break in pattern, that's attracting my eye.

How to rank fiverr gigs on first page?

1. Carryout proper on page SEO. Use the right keywords in gig description.
  2. Increase your gig impressions.
  3. Make your first sale as quickly as possible.
  4. Stay online always.
  5. Ensure a good conversion rate.
  6. Get loyal customers.
  7. Get promoted to a higher level ASAP.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:38 AM, mdsanaullahsm said:

Can anyone tell me when or exact which time i can get maximum buyer request.

There is no fixed time. When you will be online check every time that any BR is arrived or not.

I'm from Bangladesh and there is a huge time difference with other countries. Many seller suggest that they find most BR in the mid night as in others country there is morning or evening. But I get most of the BR all over the day and the number of BR less in night.

So it depends. 

This question asked frequently and you can see the answer from the below link :

Hope you can get the answer from the above and, my advise is, do not depends only on buyer requests to get orders. Market your gigs outside of fiver to the audience who need your service and get more orders! 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mdsanaullahsm said:

Suddenly my gig moved to another category

Yes sometimes Fiverr moves your gig to the appropriate category when needed.

3 minutes ago, mdsanaullahsm said:

i don't find it on my profile page.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

You can ask Customer Support to clarify if you feel that category change is not appropriate.

• 1 month later...

After fiverr update their category (like they update lead generation Business to sales to Lead Generation) i can't find any buyer request which is related with my gig. Not even any single buyer request.  

Why this happening? Why can find any lead generation buyer request?

Firstly, I will ask you to check your gig category and subcategory well. Buyer request come with the subcategory.

Also, I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now. You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 11:51 PM, mdsanaullahsm said:

For last 4 Months i don't get any single order..

I see that you do lead generations. How does this work?

If I were to buy your gig, how can you guarantee me the recipients will read the email? They can delete or spam it, like I do with all b2b emails.

How can you guarantee me they will buy my product?

You have satisfaction guarantee. Are you really willing to risk this? 

• 4 months later...
On 4/15/2022 at 10:41 PM, mdsanaullahsm said:

What should i do to get a order? I wish Fiverr will hep me.

It is not Fiverr's responsibility to make sure you have orders. You are a freelancer. Building your desired success is YOUR responsibility. What actions have you been taking to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you? 

9 hours ago, mdsanaullahsm said:

I wish Fiverr will hep me.

Fiverr did exactly that. They offered you a platform to sell services on, without any upfront costs, and fees only once you actually sell something and earn money. 

What you make of it, is up to you. Do your research.

Good luck.

Archived