I just Got My 1st Order From a UK Client

designing_lab

Hi everyone! You are all my family so sharing happiness with one another is such a blessing. Today I just Got a order ($5) to a UK Client. he was very Experienced and Friendly. the order was about a retouching image that I have done in couple of hours. the buyer was happy to work with me. that's it.... today I got 1st order 🀩😍πŸ₯‚βœ¨πŸ’–βœŒπŸ˜Š

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 8

1 hour ago, designing_lab said:

Hi everyone! You are all my family so sharing happiness with one another is such a blessing. Today I just Got a order ($5) to a UK Client. he was very Experienced and Friendly. the order was about a retouching image that I have done in couple of hours. the buyer was happy to work with me. that's it.... today I got 1st order 🀩😍πŸ₯‚βœ¨πŸ’–βœŒπŸ˜Š

Congratulations

• Like 3

On 11/17/2021 at 10:32 PM, designing_lab said:

Congratulations and keep it up.

• Like 2