Gig Promoted unqualified. all gig Total Down. do you have any solution?

miazi_studio

Question

18 answers to this question

On 11/17/2021 at 8:04 AM, miazi_studio said:

Gig Promoted unqualified

Don't worry. Same happened with me. I got warning (my fault) and at that time my all gig's impression had been dropped. I was also disqualified for Promoted gig option. But after hard work, I got it again. Send 10 buyer request on daily basis and provide great quality work to buyers. 

Best wishes

On 11/25/2021 at 5:26 AM, imdashik33 said:

I wanna share my personal opinion here.

I got that promoted feature more than a month ago. After getting that everything is going well here. But suddenly I got an order cancelation and then passed some days and that promoted feature disables for me and after a few days again this marketplace enables this promoted feature again for me. 

I noticed that if this feature is disabled and enable >>> then I noticed that my all gigs ups and down... So, I noticed that 35% ups and 65% down.

So, finally, I decided to never use this feature anymore. Now everything is going well there. 

When you get the promoted option?

I promoted my gig a couple of weeks ago. I received a notification that my gig wasn't qualified a few days ago. Today I received a notification that my gig has been promoted again.

I haven't changed anything. This sometimes happen when so many sellers promote the same gig. Sometimes it happens when you don't get enough traffic. Don't be upset, your gig will get promoted again very soon, it might take 2 , 3, or even 4 weeks.

Hi there,

According to me, you should be patient and work harder. When your Gigs are down, try to make the most from buyer requests. Remember that the most important point is to have returning buyers, so that whenever you will not be visible in search, at least you will earn from returning buyers.

This is my humble opinion.

Thank you 🙂

On 11/17/2021 at 9:06 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Solution is the only one: to improve your performance. 
Fiverr had a lot of hidden metrics and loosing promotion feature means that your performance went down. And it’s logical that your gigs also wouldn’t be ranking because it’s based on your performance too 

Perfect and rightly advised. Thanks

Facing the same issue after getting the promoted gig feature. My gigs never loose its rank from last 3 years. unfortunately, after getting the promoted gig feature, I activate, few days later Fiverr unqualified and I lost the feature as well as my rank too. 😢

I wanna share my personal opinion here.

I got that promoted feature more than a month ago. After getting that everything is going well here. But suddenly I got an order cancelation and then passed some days and that promoted feature disables for me and after a few days again this marketplace enables this promoted feature again for me. 

I noticed that if this feature is disabled and enable >>> then I noticed that my all gigs ups and down... So, I noticed that 35% ups and 65% down.

So, finally, I decided to never use this feature anymore. Now everything is going well there. 

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Solution is the only one: to improve your performance. 
Fiverr had a lot of hidden metrics and loosing promotion feature means that your performance went down. And it’s logical that your gigs also wouldn’t be ranking because it’s based on your performance too 

really i don't know. how improve my performance. i'm working here regular. daily i complete few order and good feedback but why my Gig Promoted unqualified

Archived