How to get my first order?

imran4224

Guest freelancerjabir
4 hours ago, imran4224 said:

How to get my first order?

Search it over forum ! There are lots of discussing on this topic

How A NEW SELLER GET HIS FIRST ORDER 

1. Make sure Your gig image is attractive- first of all you have to make your gig attractive. because a at first a buyer watch your gig and then he decide that you can do his work our not. If you gig won't be attractive then you will never get your first order. 
  2. Try to stay active minimum 14 hour/day.  
  3. Try to Send 10 buyer request daily.
  4. In buyer request just point the main points what buyer actually looking for. don't need to share you experience ex "I have 5 years experience, I will make you satisfied 100 % guaranteed blah blah  " try to make simple and BOLD.  Remember always approach professionally the more you professional the more chances to achieve the buyers trust .
  5. Please take a part in Fiverr skill test and try to make your result in top 10% or 20% ( Most Important )
  6. Please Be patient because it's not easy to get your first order. Because Fiverr is only for professionals who works hard. every successful Fiverr seller have a long hard working story.
  7. No seller can say that they join Fiverr and create a gig and in 1 day they got their first order so Be patient and try to upgrade your self-daily.

Archived