This is totally Mistry for me

haven_art45

The last few days ago I just pushed my gig and then I edited my gig.

After I completed the editing I just Publish again.

I thought that my gig will lose its ranking from the search list and also it will start decreasing Impression. 

As my thoughts, my gig was to start losing ranking from the search list but It is getting 200+ Impressions in one day.

And after That I guessed that My gig will start ranking but after some days My gig totally despair from search list, also It was start losing his impression too.

So what is the reason for performing better in one day? and after that, what's the reason for totally disappearing from the search list?

41 minutes ago, haven_art45 said:

The last few days ago I just pushed my gig and then I edited my gig.

After I completed the editing I just Publish again.

I thought that my gig will lose its ranking from the search list and also it will start decreasing Impression. 

As my thoughts, my gig was to start losing ranking from the search list but It is getting 200+ Impressions in one day.

And after That I guessed that My gig will start ranking but after some days My gig totally despair from search list, also It was start losing his impression too.

So what is the reason for performing better in one day? and after that, what's the reason for totally disappearing from the search list?

Only fiverr know what is the reason 

Archived