why I constantly need to solve this Captcha?

logolightuup

13 answers to this question

10 hours ago, storywriter06 said:

Its probably because you've been refreshing a lot of you're using an autorefresh extension so Fiverr needs you to verify time and again that you're not a robot.

Think positive please! I don't have any autorefresh extension in my browser. I have some other extensions that are not related with Fiverr.   

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, logolightuup said:

Think positive please! I don't have any autorefresh extension in my browser. I have some other extensions that are not related with Fiverr.   

I didnt mean it that way. I meant you've been refreshing a lot or you have an auto refresh extension. That is not necessarily a bad thing and is allowed by Fiverr as long as you're not trying to be dishonest with your online status. Most times, using the mobile app requires you to refresh again and again to see new messages while chatting with a buyer, some people might opt for an auto refresh extension to avoid stress. I was only giving POSSIBLE reasons

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I've had the same problem, my guess, again it's a guess, is that when you do something too fast, like opening multiple tabs in a span of a few seconds, or anything that Fiverr's bot deems as "too fast" probably triggers that captcha.. having contacted customer service once about this, I was told that there might be an ad blocker extension responsible for this.. or a VPN... either ways, if it becomes too much, contact customer support and see if they can help.. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, storywriter06 said:

I didnt mean it that way. I meant you've been refreshing a lot or you have an auto refresh extension. That is not necessarily a bad thing and is allowed by Fiverr as long as you're not trying to be dishonest with your online status. Most times, using the mobile app requires you to refresh again and again to see new messages while chatting with a buyer, some people might opt for an auto refresh extension to avoid stress. I was only giving POSSIBLE reasons

53 minutes ago, storywriter06 said:

Ok. Thanks 

• Like 2