There should be a search button for inbox messages on Fiverr

lexdiba

I am a level two seller with tons of important buyers and sometimes it's just so difficult to keep track by starring them all. I often star messages from buyers that we have agreed to continue work on a particular date but then sometimes, you'd want to simply check on a buyer and that would require scrolling all the way down the list of numerous messages that date back to weeks, months or even years.

I definitely think adding the feature that enables searching for the particular buyer in messages would make life easier, thank you.

Ok this is any easy fix for you!!! You actually can search names. You locate the All Messages view so all of them appear together. Then there is a search bar at the top! You have to know the username.

Even better and also an amazing option are the “labels!” You can label a buyer from the chat. It’s in the right hand top I think. You can create your own labels for people like “great buyer” “portfolio sample” “has a cat” then when you are in the “all messages” view you can search your buyers with labels! Like if it’s “hug your pet day” you can search for your buyers with labels you have assigned who have a pet and send them a cute message! 

It sounds more complicated than it is. I just used my labels to find all my buyers who I assigned the label “portfolio sample” and BAM!!! There they all were! I reached out to get samples to add to my portfolio and Top Brands project. I will submit screen shots for you. 

Archived