FIVERR DENIED MY GIG AND IT IS NOT LIVE NOW, PLEASE HELPP!!!

abubakerahsan

Question

Hi,

I wanted to share my issue here at this forum which is about denied GIG. I woke up today and saw that my gig is suddenly denied and deactivated by Fiverr. It is saying that i copied some other seller's description. I always take inspiration from other sellers but don't copy complete description from them. Please help, can you guys tell me if this can be resolved and i can get my gig back?

PLEASE HELPP!!!

Denied Gig.png

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, abubakerahsan said:

but don't copy complete description from them

You are not allowed to copy parts of other descriptions as the notice from Fiverr points out.

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Suggest you write your own original descriptions in future or your account may be restricted as Fiverr has also pointed out.

1 hour ago, abubakerahsan said:

I always take inspiration from other sellers but don't copy complete description from them

This seems to imply that you DO copy parts of other sellers' descriptions but not ALL of it. It's still the same thing and it's wrong. If you're not a writer, you can always hire a writer to write your gig description rather than taking out parts of other sellers' descriptions and thinking it's okay.

I'm not sure you'd get that gig back though. I think you should scan your other gigs if you've done similar things and change them before they get denied as well. Then you can make a new gig to make up for your lost gig.

Its sad though, sorry.

Archived