I have achieved all the requirements that are required for being a top rated seller. But, yet I didn't receive a promotion. Can anyone help providing some insights on this? Like: what I should do and where is my lacking and so on?

farhanamila

Question

I have achieved all the requirements that are required for being a top rated seller. But, yet I didn't receive a promotion. Can anyone help providing some insights on this? Like: what I should do and where is my lacking and so on?

I am sending the list of the fulfilled requirements so that you can understand:

- I have been an active seller for last 5 years
- I have completed over 4.6k orders
- My earnings is more than $86740.
- I have maintained a 5-star rating over last 5 years.
- My response rate has received a score of 100% over 60 days.
- My order completion rate has received a score of 97% over 60 days.
- My on-time delivery score has received a score of 100% over 60 days.
- I have received no warnings over 30 days.

Can anyone help providing some insights on this? Like: what I should do and where is my lacking and so on?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

It is a manual process. I didn't get TRS for approximately 1.5 years after fulfilling all the requirements. Some people never do.

People can only guess about why they choose one person and not the other. Anything could affected from the private buyer ratings, the 97% completion rate, if you set yourself unavailable at any point, or simply because they haven't gotten around to you yet. It's a mystery.

Don't worry! You will be evaluated generally on your evaluation date. When I earned my technical goals for TRS, I waited about a month and the news came in an email. If you had issues in the past, that may be holding it back...but If what you are saying is true, I would just keep doing a great job. Once you get it though...its work to keep it! You have to be 100% goodness on every layer of Fiverr. Do you have a Fiverr success coach?

Archived