I want to update my gig.

yashwriter

Question

Hi, I hope you are doing well. My gig Is ranking on the first page In the niche of 'Social media poster' with competing to 35k services & even not getting a single order, So I reviewed the gig and found that my gig Image and description must me updated to get orders. So will it effect my gig visibility?

• Like 109
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

Here are my thoughts on gig updates...

If you feel that the changes you're making will help your gig stand out or will more clearly describe the services you offer, then by all means, make the improvements. 

By Updating the gig info or title you may loose your gig ranking

I would prioritize long term optimization over short term visibility.

hope that helps 

• Like 7

Your gig must be easy to understand. The information you provide must be in relevance to your gig. You must give a concise description of the services you provide and in addition to this your description must contain keywords that boost up your ranking and exposure of your gig to clients. add your complete educational background. the certifications you have earned. Experience in the relevant field is very important to attract clients. Do mention experience if you have any. Clear thoughts must be shared in the profile. Never try to copy someone else. Give your thoughts a way to take you in high ranks.

Good Luck

• Like 4

1 hour ago, md_naim1 said:

Yes, updating your gig image and description can affect your gig's visibility, but it may not necessarily be negative. If you update your gig image and description to make it more appealing and compelling to potential buyers, it can actually improve your chances of getting orders.

Screenshot2023-02-21at2_55_58PM.thumb.png.814c1bb3964f7e1085780bc81a0d7c49.png

• Like 3
  • Up 2

To update your Fiverr gig and improve its ranking, here are some tips that you can follow:

1. Update Your Gig Title: Make sure your gig title accurately reflects your services. Use keywords that potential buyers might search for when looking for services like yours.
  2. Use Relevant Keywords: Use relevant keywords in your gig description, tags, and other metadata. This will help potential buyers find your gig when they search for services like yours.
  3. Optimize Your Gig Description: Make sure that your gig description is well-written, informative, and easy to understand. Use bullet points and highlight the key benefits that you offer.
  4. Use High-Quality Images: Use high-quality images to showcase your work. Ensure your images are clear and show your work in the best possible light.
  5. Update Your Pricing: Consider updating your pricing to be more competitive. You may also want to offer different packages to give buyers more options.
  6. Promote Your Gig: Share your gig on social media and other platforms to drive traffic to your Fiverr page. You can also consider running Fiverr ads to increase your visibility.
  7. Get Reviews: Encourage your buyers to leave reviews on your gig page. Positive reviews can help improve your ranking and attract more buyers.

Remember, Fiverr's algorithm is constantly changing, so it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices. By following these tips, you can improve your chances of ranking higher on Fiverr and attracting more buyers.

HERE YOU SEE THE BEST GIG EXAMPLE

• Like 4

On 11/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, creat1vepattern said:

Here are my thoughts on gig updates...

If you feel that the changes you're making will help your gig stand out or will more clearly describe the services you offer, then by all means, make the improvements. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

*Update*

I would prioritize long term optimization over short term visibility. 

I agree.

• Like 27
  • Confused 2

Thanks for sharing. But I think, you get buyer requests so try to read thoroughly and send that how to complete that task. On the other hand, if you still didn't get any order so you can delete that GIG and research your service related low competitive keywords for your GIG Title, Descriptions, Meta Tags, Attractive GIG Image, GIG PDF, GIG Video and most importantly stay ACTIVE as much as you can. Thanks!

• Like 32
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1