Please approve the delivery.

rabihumakhan

This client of mine runs a website related to geometrical values of life and asked me if I could put together some unique philosophical ideas in a blog for his website. I did that and delivered the order. He messaged me some two hours ago telling me  that he liked the blog and would want me to work with him in the future as well.  He, however, hasn't approved the delivery. 

I checked and found out it was his first ever order on fiverr and might not know he should've 'clicked' the 'accept' button. 

Could I ask him to approve the order if he liked my work or it may also be viewed as a potential breaching of ToS?

• Like 3

• An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
  • An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Yes I knew that. I was shouting out for a help to know if telling my buyer to 'mark the order as complete' is OK, or not? 

• Like 2