What is the FACT to get the FORUM Badge/Rank!!!

zero_doshomik

in the new forum style, there have many different way to get badges and rank.

But, what are the value and impact of getting those badges and achieving higher Ranks?

If there have no values or impression, what is the purpose to spend time here?

However, I have found that, none of higher ranked member are spending time to express their experiences and advice..

otherway, New Fiverr members are only replying through commonly used "thanks", "congratulation" or "best wishes"...

Do you have any better reasons to explain those?

Thanks!

• Like 5

I have seen several higher ranked members give advice (both regarding the forum and just in general) over MANY threads and their own posts and they were often ignored in favour of the repetitive - be active post BR - kind of advices. Heck I have spent hours writing out lengthy posts wanting to help newer sellers and....

No response for the most part. 

That being said the forum's purpose is to chat / share advice or even feedback regarding the main site. What you do on here has nothing to do with your fiverr account. People just seem to ignore that. 

• Like 9
  • Up 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zero_doshomik said:

However, I have found that, none of higher ranked member are spending time to express their experiences and advice..

You either have not put a little effort in looking through the forum or you have a very particular definition of "higher ranked members."

Guess what? A lot of the helpful and experienced contributors to the forum have given up on it since it has become an absolute cesspool of spambots, vapid self-congratulatory threads, and outright terrible advice slung about by sellers who try to appear as "experts" but are brand new or don't really have a clue...

• Like 10
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zero_doshomik said:

However, I have found that, none of higher ranked member are spending time to express their experiences and advice

We’ll, that is an insult. 

If you see posts like “pray for me/you/my sister/grandmother, stay online and share your gig social media platforms” as more helpful just because the forum swamped with it then “higher ranked members” can’t really help you. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Up 5

On 11/15/2021 at 2:51 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

We’ll, that is an insult. 

If you see posts like “pray for me/you/my sister/grandmother, stay online and share your gig social media platforms” as more helpful just because the forum swamped with it then “higher ranked members” can’t really help you. 

i am really sorry for my words, but my intention was not insulting to higher ranked members.

my main point is the ranked/number mentioned by Forum (1-14).

some member with higher number/ranked with only replying thanks, congrats, etc. not providing effective experience and guildeline.

However, i am very please with few active and honorable members who guided me from the very beginning. 

My question is for the value of the forum number 1-14, have any value or something else..

Thanks.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2021 at 12:59 AM, enunciator said:

"higher ranked members."

yes, i am spending time here to get valuable experience and tips from the very beginning.

the "higher ranked members" i meant is the number shown by forum (1-14). 

is anyone has 14/14 does it mean she/he is too expert on fiverr work, have valuable evidence to follow or rely???

thanks for your text on my discussion.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2021 at 12:22 AM, katakatica said:

I have seen several higher ranked members give advice (both regarding the forum and just in general) over MANY threads and their own posts and they were often ignored in favour of the repetitive - be active post BR - kind of advices. Heck I have spent hours writing out lengthy posts wanting to help newer sellers and....

No response for the most part. 

That being said the forum's purpose is to chat / share advice or even feedback regarding the main site. What you do on here has nothing to do with your fiverr account. People just seem to ignore that. 

I am fully agree with you, but not understand the necessity or reliability about the number/rank achieved by forum(1-14)...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zero_doshomik said:

is anyone has 14/14 does it mean she/he is too expert on fiverr work,

Rank on the forum is just a number. A sum of the activity you performed on the forum itself. You could go to rank 1 to 14 in no time just replying with "thanks" and "congratulations" and nonsense. 

That's why you could take a look at the "reputation" score of the user and the recent activity. If they shared their point of view and replied with solid advice, you could trust them. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zero_doshomik said:

is anyone has 14/14 does it mean she/he is too expert on fiverr work, have valuable evidence to follow or rely???

I'm not 14/14 but still have accumulated high-ish forum ranking even though I have not made a single sale on the marketplace--yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

I'm not 14/14 but still have accumulated high-ish forum ranking even though I have not made a single sale on the marketplace--yet.

Most of the knowledgeable users on the FF—Fiverr Forum are not the badge chasers who gamified the FF. The users with higher reputation scores as @alphagev said are the users that give solid advice. This is from my profile:

1286724041_ScreenShot2021-11-18at12_55_28PM.thumb.png.d2036b94e97e26bfbf76292ab3c018d8.png

This seller who has been a seller on Fiverr for 2+ years with only 75 reviews recently posted in Tips for Sellers:

861057969_ScreenShot2021-11-18at12_58_13PM.thumb.png.213699893133c58cbe4a925146e00cf1.png

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

15 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Most of the knowledgeable users on the FF—Fiverr Forum are not the badge chasers who gamified the FF

1 hour ago, alphagev said:

is anyone has 14/14 does it mean she/he is too expert on fiverr work,

Yes. I know, but thank you for the clarification. Maybe you misunderstood me misunderstanding zero_doshomik, HA!

Edit: I guess it would have helped if zero_doshomik's quoted selection was in my original reply!

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 4

On 11/19/2021 at 2:04 AM, vickiespencer said:

Most of the knowledgeable users on the FF—Fiverr Forum are not the badge chasers who gamified the FF. The users with higher reputation scores as @alphagev said are the users that give solid advice. This is from my profile:

1286724041_ScreenShot2021-11-18at12_55_28PM.thumb.png.d2036b94e97e26bfbf76292ab3c018d8.png

This seller who has been a seller on Fiverr for 2+ years with only 75 reviews recently posted in Tips for Sellers:

861057969_ScreenShot2021-11-18at12_58_13PM.thumb.png.213699893133c58cbe4a925146e00cf1.png

i am very happy to have some FF member who advice me when i had faced problem, thanks to you too, you are one of them...

• Like 2