Searched forum already and can't find an answer to my question. No spams please, just clear answers

storywriter06

Hello everyone! So my buyer wants some time to go through the delivery. It's actually a compilation of more than one story so the buyer needs time to go through them all and see if revisions would be needed. However, this buyer is a busy person and still hasn't gone through them all. This is the third day after delivery so I'm guessing it will be delivered automatically soon but the buyer is hoping I can do something about it so she has more time to look through them all.

I don't know if anything can be done. I delivered before the due date so I'm wondering if the automatic delivery would take place today or three days after the normal due date.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, storywriter06 said:

I delivered before the due date so I'm wondering if the automatic delivery would take place today or three days after the normal due date.

And to answer this question; the order always auto-completes 3 days after you delivered so not after the normal due date!

• Like 3