There's an issue with your Fiverr account

ohedkhan4529

Question

Hi ohedkhan4529,

To protect the integrity of our marketplace, you may not offer or accept services that infringe upon a third party's intellectual property rights and/or their terms of service. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

Question: Seeking the opinion of experts. What to do to get a solution from here? What do I have to wait. I spoke to the help desk and they said they could not say anything except after the review. It takes time to review how much Fiverr can take.
Thanks

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, ohedkhan4529 said:

Question: Seeking the opinion of experts. What to do to get a solution from here? What do I have to wait. I spoke to the help desk and they said they could not say anything except after the review. It takes time to review how much Fiverr can take.

It is explained here (from the Help Centre).

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived