Gig Marketing

aadvika__roslin

I've never done any kind of social media marketing so I can't tell you much about how FB ads etc work but I still wanted to reply since you said you see people running Google Ads for their gigs. But don't do this! because the phrase below is from Fiverr's TOS:

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

So if Fiverr busts you on this then it might result in a warning or a ban of your account, and that would be a waste! 

Edited by sabinespoems
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2021 at 1:56 AM, sabinespoems said:

I've never done any kind of social media marketing so I can't tell you much about how FB ads etc work but I still wanted to reply since you said you see people running Google Ads for their gigs. But don't do this! because the phrase below is from Fiverr's TOS:

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

So if Fiverr busts you on this then it might result in a warning or a ban of your account, and that would be a waste! 

So I should Just Post my gig only on social media, i don't think fiverr algorithm is working for my account

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 2:50 AM, thetruth_ said:

It's against the rules running google/fb ads. Your gigs/account will disappear in the categories and you will get banned soon, a hundred percent.

DON'T DO THIS.

Thanks dear! I Think My gig has already been removed from the FIVERR SEARCH ENGINE Because I don't see my gig at all in any Page and even at ONLINE SELLERS FILTER.... They Just don't show! But thanks anyway.

What do you think can be done to my gig to get back in line or to start getting Impressions?

• Like 1