Jump to content

1 Gig


nasrinjuma
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey there!

So I started out with 1 gig and to this day I only have 1 gig and I'm a Level Two seller. I must admit I've thought about how to expand but in the niche I'm in I just don't know what else I could include. I also don't have more talents to offer, that's the biggest reason tbh 😅 

So now instead of looking for ways to expand I've decided to completely 'brand' and focus my profile on this one gig. Since my niche is very specific it's also possible to do this and for it to make sense. 

I hope this provides the inspiration you're looking for! 😇

  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, nasrinjuma said:

Hello World,

hope everyone is doing good, is there anyone who got your first order by creating only 1 Gig???

it will be a big inspiration for me.Thank you❤

Multiple gigs do not guarantee orders, just as having one gig doesn't either. There are not order guarantees here on Fiverr. If you want orders, the content of your gig matters most. Figure out how to appeal to your target customers, and be the seller that out-competes your thousands of other competitors.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2021 at 8:53 PM, thetruth_ said:

Multiple gigs do not guarantee orders, just as having one gig doesn't either. There are not order guarantees here on Fiverr. If you want orders, the content of your gig matters most. Figure out how to appeal to your target customers, and be the seller that out-competes your thousands of other competitors.

Thanks soo much for your reply😊 how i will know who is my target customers? because i saw ppl are getting thousands review from same gig topic of mime where i don't even get single a order request 😪 

On 11/13/2021 at 4:33 PM, sabinespoems said:

Hey there!

So I started out with 1 gig and to this day I only have 1 gig and I'm a Level Two seller. I must admit I've thought about how to expand but in the niche I'm in I just don't know what else I could include. I also don't have more talents to offer, that's the biggest reason tbh 😅 

So now instead of looking for ways to expand I've decided to completely 'brand' and focus my profile on this one gig. Since my niche is very specific it's also possible to do this and for it to make sense. 

I hope this provides the inspiration you're looking for! 😇

Thank you soo much it's really inspiring ❤❤❤How did you make it possible i really wonder 😪😪 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, nasrinjuma said:

Thank you soo much it's really inspiring ❤❤❤How did you make it possible i really wonder 😪😪

I went on and thought about it and I believe it's a combination of the things below; 

1. Looking into the competition. When I first began I've spend quite an amount of time on looking at other people's profiles in other to understand how to properly set up my gig and what's common (e.g. prices/FAQ etc). Of course needless to say without copying anything! I always gave it my own twist. 
2. Spending a lot of time on my gig description and images. It took me ages of typing and refining until I had the description I felt fitted best and described me/my service perfectly so in other words; being informative as well as selling myself. The same goes for my portfolio. I looked for content that (in my eyes) would make buyers go 'hey she knows her stuff!' 
3. Putting in time and don't expect to become successful overnight. It took me 11 months to get where I am today and to be honest, I still don't get consistent orders. But definitely consistent enough to make me believe I'm doing something right 😅
4. Putting time in reading information on the forum. It definitely helped me with knowing little tips and tricks. For example, I didn't realize the first message counts for your response rate (I could've simply seen this myself but I was a bit stupid haha). This led to me having to reduce a 69 hour response time. I read this on the forum so without doing research here, it might've increased to a lot more!
5. Lastly, sometimes you simply need a bit of luck! I was lucky I got an order pretty quickly, which means my profile got more personality and instilled trust. Not saying that's the only way to make it, but it certainly helps. I'm also lucky the field I'm active in doesn't have the amount of competition as other categories. I looked at your Fiverr profile and I know a lotttttttttttttttt of sellers are offering that service too. So that will definitely make things a bit more difficult for you to stand out. Which doesn't say anything about your skills. It just means you have to start thinking about how you can find your Unique Selling Point and how you can make buyers choose you. Think of quality gig images, providing something extra that others don't etc.

I hope this will help a bit and all I could say is don't give up! It really takes some time to build your business. I wish you all the best with your Fiverr freelance journey 💖
 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

I went on and thought about it and I believe it's a combination of the things below; 

1. Looking into the competition. When I first began I've spend quite an amount of time on looking at other people's profiles in other to understand how to properly set up my gig and what's common (e.g. prices/FAQ etc). Of course needless to say without copying anything! I always gave it my own twist. 
2. Spending a lot of time on my gig description and images. It took me ages of typing and refining until I had the description I felt fitted best and described me/my service perfectly so in other words; being informative as well as selling myself. The same goes for my portfolio. I looked for content that (in my eyes) would make buyers go 'hey she knows her stuff!' 
3. Putting in time and don't expect to become successful overnight. It took me 11 months to get where I am today and to be honest, I still don't get consistent orders. But definitely consistent enough to make me believe I'm doing something right 😅
4. Putting time in reading information on the forum. It definitely helped me with knowing little tips and tricks. For example, I didn't realize the first message counts for your response rate (I could've simply seen this myself but I was a bit stupid haha). This led to me having to reduce a 69 hour response time. I read this on the forum so without doing research here, it might've increased to a lot more!
5. Lastly, sometimes you simply need a bit of luck! I was lucky I got an order pretty quickly, which means my profile got more personality and instilled trust. Not saying that's the only way to make it, but it certainly helps. I'm also lucky the field I'm active in doesn't have the amount of competition as other categories. I looked at your Fiverr profile and I know a lotttttttttttttttt of sellers are offering that service too. So that will definitely make things a bit more difficult for you to stand out. Which doesn't say anything about your skills. It just means you have to start thinking about how you can find your Unique Selling Point and how you can make buyers choose you. Think of quality gig images, providing something extra that others don't etc.

I hope this will help a bit and all I could say is don't give up! It really takes some time to build your business. I wish you all the best with your Fiverr freelance journey 💖
 

I'm really very very overwhelmed the way you are explaining everything to me, I'm sooo glad i found you as my inspiration , Yes it's really really hard to get the order done!!! anyway can i please see your gig? i really want to see how unique you are!! i won't copy anything....i have a plan to create something where I'm really expert. your every single word helped me a lot.....pray for me.Thanks again for such an amazing advice. 👏 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...