My account went under review because of unfair accuse.

lego_workspace

Hey guys! Can you help me understand what should I do. I had a recurring buyer (who placed 10 orders). Recently, before placing an order he asked me if the audio is all in english and I told him "No there are few parts of the audio in different language" later when I delivered him his work. He asked me again about why some part of the transcription is missing and I told him it was in different language and he didn't reply after that. 

Yes, Fiverr doesn't tell you who reported your account but this was the only uncertain thing happened on my account. I have been dealing with the happiest recurring clients lately who also tip me back. I am a buyer as well. 

I contacted the representative, he said I have to be patient. I don't mind waiting. But should I do something like keep reaching out the support system before their decision and share proofs? How long will they take, by the way?

Can my account possibly get permanently disable over this? Because I believe, I didn't do anything wrong. I delivered my work on time and in right format. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, lego_workspace said:

Can my account possibly get permanently disable over this?

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the result of the review.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What was the reason that fiverr gave for putting your account under review? 

Hi lego_workspace,

Your profile was flagged for violations of a third party's Terms of Service violation. Please be aware that offering or requesting these services is a violation of our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Then it’s definitely has nothing to do with your client. 
What services were you offering? 

I didn't edit anything on my gigs. Everything was going smoothly. I was offering audio transcription and some graphic designing gig. I just had 2 clients from designing side, one was of presentation and one was of social media. Both tipped and are now my recurring buyer. (conclusion: no copyright issue there) Last I edited my gig was few months ago. Oh and yes, I had my behance link on my graphic design gig and I had 100+ reviews on transcription gig 

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 11.23.56 AM.png

Edited by lego_workspace

I would like to speak in favor of lego_workspace.  She does outstanding work.  I have completed several orders with her and am greatly disappointed that my project is now stalled because of this misunderstanding.  Please reinstate lego_workspace asap.

John Manning

2 hours ago, myatroopa said:

I would like to speak in favor of lego_workspace.  She does outstanding work.  I have completed several orders with her and am greatly disappointed that my project is now stalled because of this misunderstanding.  Please reinstate lego_workspace asap.

John Manning

Heyy, Thanks John for the trust and support. It means a lot. Can you please open a ticket regarding this. It might be some sort of help. https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

• Like 1