How do they get many orders very fast? 

wpexpert_tanvir

Question

9 answers to this question

Well, it's an interesting question and I also surprised to see many sellers from there. Anyways, as far as I know, fiverr help to new sellers(those are opened their account very recently + published their gig as well). On the other hand, buyers think a new seller is very passionate, very dedicated to his work with low competitive price. So these are sort of things can be considered as they are getting many orders as new seller in a very short time. 

34 minutes ago, shimul8693 said:

Well, it's an interesting question and I also surprised to see many sellers from there. Anyways, as far as I know, fiverr help to new sellers(those are opened their account very recently + published their gig as well). On the other hand, buyers think a new seller is very passionate, very dedicated to his work with low competitive price. So these are sort of things can be considered as they are getting many orders as new seller in a very short time. 

Thank you for your great explanation. 

It is not a issue. Fiverr is the platform of patient. Someone will be succeed who can show her patient. Apart from, our have basic activity every day with fiver like maximum  hours active, 10 effective buyer request sent, need gig rank along with effective Gig quality. Also need gig SEO friend. ORDER! is a big question

Archived