Please give suggestions on what I can improve, thank you for your time!

adooboo

Hello I am a new fiverr user and I just want to make sure that I do things the right way 🙂

I have finished the Online Freelancer Essentials Course.

I have checked the most popular markets and have 6 different gigs where those markets overlap with my expertise.

I try to sound super friendly and also confident in my gigs.

I am not complaining that I don't have any customers, I just want to know anything that I might have missed or overlooked.

Here are my gigs.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to any suggestions you might have.

Hi,

I just joined fiverr a few days ago and just noticed today that there is a forum.

I have already made 6 different gigs and have been working non-stop for the last few days.

Needless to say I feel pretty exhausted 😞 But you know what they say: No pain no gain!

I think I'll take a break and chill now, that's why I'm on the forums instead of designing stuff. I need to reel down for a bit.

If you guys have any tips do not hesitate to tell me. I have already finished the successful seller training, but I know there's a lot of insider information and also wisdom from experience.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, adooboo said:

Do you think an unknown person will be interested to know about who you are before what you actually do. You are doing 3d mockup design trying to explain that first, if the person is really love that then he/she will willing to know about you, I think then you can say something about you but which is also not mandatory because you have the About section where you can represent yourself. 

2 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

Do you think an unknown person will be interested to know about who you are before what you actually do. You are doing 3d mockup design trying to explain that first, if the person is really love that then he/she will willing to know about you, I think then you can say something about you but which is also not mandatory because you have the About section where you can represent yourself. 

Oh man, thank you so much for your input! I just followed the fiverr video tutorial and that's why they did, but perhaps I should be more flexible since there are different requirements based on the services offered. I have revised my gig description using your feedback. I also rewrote the about me section and inspired myself from your approach to use bullet points to list what you have and what you offer.

Archived