I can't promote my gig (Gig promotion option not working)

rank1page

Question

Hello everyone, 
hope you're very well... 

Dear friends, I'm A level-2 seller, and today I got a very horrible notification "some of your gig can't be promoted anymore", that means I can't promote my gig, and my all gigs goes on last of search result, but my gig was top on search...
my dear experienced friends, can you please let me know why its happened with me...?

Note: my Account still on level-2, don't have any warning for more than year, rating 5-star, response, order complete, everything is fine, about 98% , just 1 order cancelled in last 6 month, . my every requirement fulfilled for next level,

-Fiverr support says, i need perform better, but how can I do that...? (how can I do more than better..?) 
# I humbly request if someone known that, how to fix the issue, plz share with me... 

Thanks you your time
warm regards to you

4 answers to this question

Guest freelancerjabir
1 hour ago, rank1page said:

Hello everyone, 
hope you're very well... 

Dear friends, I'm A level-2 seller, and today I got a very horrible notification "some of your gig can't be promoted anymore", that means I can't promote my gig, and my all gigs goes on last of search result, but my gig was top on search...
my dear experienced friends, can you please let me know why its happened with me...?

Note: my Account still on level-2, don't have any warning for more than year, rating 5-star, response, order complete, everything is fine, about 98% , just 1 order cancelled in last 6 month, . my every requirement fulfilled for next level,

-Fiverr support says, i need perform better, but how can I do that...? (how can I do more than better..?) 
# I humbly request if someone known that, how to fix the issue, plz share with me... 

Thanks you your time
warm regards to you

Go for support ! And not you are facing this issue, most of Bangladeshi sellers face this issues

I had this issue 2 times until now. Every time when this happens, I assume you are having something, even a little negative impact on the profile. In your case, probably it's buyer's anonymous feedback. Then all the impressions will go down but eventually, it will be active again. Of course it will take some time and quality project outcomes.

18 hours ago, rank1page said:

can you please let me know why its happened with me...?

It happened because your performance went down. There are a lot of hidden metrics on fiverr and hidden feedback that affects your performance, not only visible metrics 

And if your performance went Don that your gigs are not qualified for promotion anymore that is also logical that it will affect your gig ranking as it’s also based on your performance 

Archived