Did I make the gig the right way?

lead_fast

On 10/30/2021 at 8:15 AM, lead_fast said:

pleases help me I want rank my gig. What do I now? cake my gig community members.

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/lead_fast/do-b2b-and-b2c-lead-generation-web-scraping-and-data-mining

I'm really sorry to say that here no one will help you rank your gig, we all are here for the same reason. You are the only person who can help yourself.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:37 PM, manabendra7 said:

Stay active!

STOP SPAMMING. Being online or forum will not ensure you orders.

Guest tamimh1114

See other gigs from Fiverr and take ideas from them. I think you can realize what is better and what is bad. Then you can make a gig image like your choice.
keep the image clean.
* Don't overdo the text.
* Make gradient background.
* Use eye-catching Color.
* And more things you can realize.

1 hour ago, lead_fast said:

How can get an a fast order?

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You are unlikely to "get fast orders". If you want to increase your chances of EARNING orders, you need to develop gigs that offer services that your target customers need. You need to appeal to the people who specifically need your services. And be aware that you are competing against thousands of other sellers who want the same buyers you do. Therefore, find creative ways to be a better seller choice than all of those other competitors.

1 hour ago, lead_fast said:

I am new seller. please help me anybody.

It is not our job to make sure you have orders. You are the only person who can make you successful. 

• lead_fast changed the title to Gig impression down!!!

New User Introductions!
This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve my Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs.

The above is the category heading. Always check this before posting.

Archived