About Repot against the buyer

popibd

8th November,2021 I have sent a custom order to my client and my client also accept it after exchanging message in the message box. Today he sent me the cancel order without communicating with me. And he mentioned that he want to get his money back and will order again. I always give the priority of buyer's decision so I have accepted it in the morning. In the evening, he informed me that his channel is hacked and will report for it. Before taking any decision from the buyer's end, I have reported for the buyer from his profile and I have written everything as the client mentioned to me inbox after cancelling the order. Where I have started to grow his channel and it already grown from 3 to 70 and also bring the views and watch time for it. And he will get subscribers as I have started to grow the channel. I have completed the top sellers requirement in September. I always try to obey the Fiverr rules and regulations and establish myself as a sincere seller. I have repeated clients and Fiverr knew it too. For the first time I have reported for the buyer. Is anything wrong? Will it bring any negative impact on my account? What can I do to safe my account?

10 hours ago, popibd said:

Is anything wrong? Will it bring any negative impact on my account? What can I do to safe my account?

Well cancellations will affect your account ... if you accepted his request then there's not much you can do about it now and  this will affect you in the next 60 days... However when this happens because of the buyers fault , you can contact support and ask them to cancel the order without affecting your stats . 

Archived