My gig has suddenly gone to about 15 pages back. what whould I do?

thilinavp

Question

hello,

I have a gig that was in the first page but it went to the second page in most related searches. it has really good reviews and ratings. I suddenly got a huge load of orders and I couldn't deliver some in time now my delivery rate is 89% and I will also be demoted this 15th if i don't get any orders.  now my gig is not on the second page also i checked it out and it seems that the gig is in the  15th page (previously it was in 2nd or 1st) so I am not getting any impressions clicks or orders. what can I do. if it stays in the 15th page i will not have any orders, get demoted from level 1.  please give me your thoughts on my problem.

thank you in advance,

thilinavp

8 answers to this question

20 hours ago, thilinavp said:

I suddenly got a huge load of orders and I couldn't deliver some in time now my delivery rate is 89%

You could try changing things so it's less likely to happen again. eg. add a limit to the number of active orders on the gig or change the limit to a lower value. You can also pause the gig if you start getting too many orders or go out of office. You could also increase the delivery days on your gig package(s). Also in future if you think you won't be able to deliver an order in time you can ask for a time extension.

To increase the chance of orders now you could send offers to buyer  requests that you can do well.

Archived