annakocsis

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, annakocsis said:

Can any one explain why its necessary to remain online time of the day.

It is not necessary. For some reason people that don’t get orders believe that if they will stay online they will get orders and they keep repeating that same advice everywhere hoping that if they participate in forums that will also bring them orders. Unfortunately building a business never works like that. And those people who spread this misinformation also have almost zero orders proving that it’s completely unnecessary staying online 

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

How many orders did you get by staying online? 

I didn't get orders for a long time becuause my profile was on vocation mode but now i came back and started regular activity, Some time buyers need quick work so they use online sellers filter it would be plus point if you stay oline for longer time. What would be other possibilities to get orders and rank your profile?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, annakocsis said:

Some time buyers need quick work so they use online sellers filter it would be plus point if you stay oline for longer time.

Exactly. "Sometimes." Are you offering a service that can be done quickly? Are the 'in-a-rush' buyers the ones you want to sell to, as a part of your target market? 

I'm not. To use an analogy: I am a high-end, reservation-only, sit-down restaurant and NOT a dollar-menu, 24-hour, drive-through fast-food joint. 

I'll admit, there are some gigs that benefit from the 'need-this-done-NOW' type of buyer, but from what I've seen they suffer in quality, originality, and service. And they often have to deal with the kind of entitled, demanding, rude and discourteous kind of buyer that doesn't actually know what they want, or understand what it takes to actually do something well. 

Not all rush-job Buyers are like that, but I'd still rather not deal with last-minute deadliners.

Last point to consider: You're also competing with all those other online sellers, both fake and true, and as that parroted misconception grows, there will only be more joining the faker sheep herd.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It is not necessary. For some reason people that don’t get orders believe that if they will stay online they will get orders and they keep repeating that same advice everywhere hoping that if they participate in forums that will also bring them orders. Unfortunately building a business never works like that. And those people who spread this misinformation also have almost zero orders proving that it’s completely unnecessary staying online 

Thanks alot for suggestion...Its very good espically when every one is spreading misinformation.

• Like 9
  • Up 1