Australia Pakistan semi final and my Australian client.

rabihumakhan

I'm here just to rant. 

Heartbroken as Pakistan lost an almost won match to Australia. This regular customer of mine is from Australia and she needed a blog post written by tomorrow. We agreed to place the order after the match is finished and if Pakistan won, I will give her 10$ discount, if Australia won, we'll go with regular price. 

Australia won the match but she insists that I should give her the discount as a congratulation now. 

I don't mind the discount but since I'm heartbroken, I need some motivation (in the form of money lol) 

On 11/12/2021 at 4:22 AM, rabihumakhan said:

Australia won the match but she insists that I should give her the discount as a congratulation now. 

Agreement is an agreement. You guys put a bet and the client agreed to that. 
Not an honest move from your client to still demand a discount 😕 Not respectful tbh 

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Agreement is an agreement. You guys put a bet and the client agreed to that. 
Not an honest move from your client to still demand a discount 😕 Not respectful tbh 

Yes but she's become kind of my friend so I didn't mind that. Also she is the one who gives me continuous work and I can't risk losing her for 10$

On 11/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, rabihumakhan said:

I don't mind the discount but since I'm heartbroken

Can someone help me?  I do not understand this word "discount."  I guess the point is, remain professional, in your pricing and don't play bar games with your clients on fees. 

Archived