Buyer did not give me the full requirements. What can I do now?

md_minhaz21

Question

Please Help Me,

It's been 15 days since a buyer ordered me. But he did not give me the full requirements. I can't start work without full requirements. If I send him an SMS or ask for requirement, he will not reply.  In fact, he has not been online for 15 days.

Now I will cancel the order through the support team or I will give a blank delivery? Please help me

Thank You For Helping Me. 

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, md_minhaz21 said:

or I will give a blank delivery?

Don't give a blank delivery - you'll get at least an account warning if Fiverr find out.

If you want to remove it yes you could contact CS and ask them to cancel it without it affecting stats. Or you could wait longer and see if the buyer adds the requirements. It's not counting down the timer so that's not going to cause it to be late (unless you miss when it does start and can't deliver within the time frame). If you look at the help it might be possible to cancel it without it affecting stats without going through support if it's been waiting long enough, though I'm not 100% sure. Edit: that might not be the case about it not affecting your stats - I can't see it in the current help pages.

Here's a link to a help page about it:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancelations

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Don't give a blank delivery - you'll get at least an account warning if Fiverr find out.

If you want to remove it yes you could contact CS and ask them to cancel it without it affecting stats. Or you could wait longer and see if the buyer adds the requirements. It's not counting down the timer so that's not going to cause it to be late (unless you miss when it does start and can't deliver within the time frame). If you look at the help it might be possible to cancel it without it affecting stats without going through support if it's been waiting long enough, though I'm not 100% sure. Edit: that might not be the case about it not affecting your stats - I can't see it in the current help pages.

Here's a link to a help page about it:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancelations

thank you so much

• Like 3