First Order Experience

itzalim

13 hours ago, itzalim said:

Hello fellow FIVERR brothers and sisters,

Share your first order experience with us newbies. Share with us how it feels after getting first order. By that Motivate us so that we can work hard. 

When you'll get the order and deliver it in time, and the buyer leaves a 5-star review. Same I have had felt as you'll feel.

14 hours ago, shabanajabeen said:

When you'll get the order and deliver it in time, and the buyer leaves a 5-star review. Same I have had felt as you'll feel.

Well, I think you misunderstood with my title. I didn't get any order, I was just asking other how it's feel after getting the first order.  

On 11/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, itzalim said:

Share your first order experience with us newbies. Share with us how it feels after getting first order. By that Motivate us so that we can work hard. 

It was a good experience for me because the buyer left a 5* review and tips at the end. Once the order was placed I try to contact him for several time but he didn't respond. So I finished his logo according to his requirement and deliver it before 1 hour of due time. He came online accept the delivery and gone.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, itzalim said:

Buyer didn’t give a review but gave a tips!!!  Tips for first order!!!  Sounds amazing

20 hours ago, shawalshajib said:

It was a good experience for me because the buyer left a 5* review and tips at the end. Once the order was placed I try to contact him for several time but he didn't respond. So I finished his logo according to his requirement and deliver it before 1 hour of due time. He came online accept the delivery and gone.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Hope we get the first order very soon.

Truth be told. My first order came like a thunder strike aimed directly at me... And having some unease and unrest. I charged my first buyer a cutprice of 50% off.., and he kept pestering me for early delivery (I.e an initial delivery set for 7days), I kept my composure and gave him a mouth watering business plan which made him enroll for some lectures from me, which of course I didn't charge him any extra.

He gave me a whooping 5star and a great recommendation to my second job

Archived