How to attract buyers?

hemprava

2 minutes ago, hemprava said:

I am new to fiverr. Every senior out there please help me grow my account and my experience as well.And if you can please forward my account to buyers so that they can reach me out.

And what about reviews?Can you guys review it?

1.Do some research on your gig category. Mark useful keywords and add them to your gig title, description.

2.Use a attractive thumbnail for your gig.

3.Add a video (under 50MB) ,about describing your gig.

4.Send offers using buyer request. Not copying your gig description and paste it in buyer request. Offer buyer what you will do,offer buyer special deals.

• Like 6

1_) Gig title is very important to appear in buyers search so it should be very effective & friendly & those effects to make the URL of your gigs.

2_) Clean & well organized description is very essential to attract the potential buyers. You can see others title & description to take idea but it is very hardly prohibited to copy exactly. You have to make it as your own thinking. you have to use keywords in your description & make it bold & color.

3_) Use the package option (3 Package: Standard, Premium, Pro) to earn more.

4_) Use some very attractive image in Gallery section which is made by you.

• Like 10

22 hours ago, eranga20 said:

1.Do some research on your gig category. Mark useful keywords and add them to your gig title, description.

2.Use a attractive thumbnail for your gig.

3.Add a video (under 50MB) ,about describing your gig.

4.Send offers using buyer request. Not copying your gig description and paste it in buyer request. Offer buyer what you will do,offer buyer special deals.

🌼thank you for suggestion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1