Logo Design

ridoy1000

Please help me

This is my cover letter. Is it ok or does it need any correction. 

“Hello Sir
I have read your requirements and I'm pretty confident that I will be able to get your work done within the given time your requirements conclude.
Can I send a sample banner o trial No need to order me right now? If everything matches your requirement then I will send the whole banner project. After that order me .
Sincerely
ridoy100”

Well it's unethical to cancel orders just to avoid a bad review. You need to be responsible for the work you did. 

That being said, if the person is hard to work with, they threaten you, etc, I do think canceling is a good option. However, if you just want to escape a bad review, then canceling is unethical, at least in my opinion.

Sometimes this marketplace clients did unexpected orders here even they didn't read order requirements and faqs too... If you face those types of issues there then you can reach this marketplace customer team member then they will cancel this order and also they don't change your order completion rate here... 

5 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

Sometimes this marketplace clients did unexpected orders here even they didn't read order requirements and faqs too... If you face those types of issues there then you can reach this marketplace customer team member then they will cancel this order and also they don't change your order completion rate here... 

Clearly he wants to cancel an order to avoid any bad reviews

Why is my business transactions any business of yours? I'm asking out of curiosity why you'd think any professional business person would like to share their financial information/incomes with random people online willingly. It just seems like a stupid thing to do. 

On 11/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, donnovan86 said:

Clearly he wants to cancel an order to avoid any bad reviews

That may or may not be true. Sometimes you may come across an unreasonable buyer that will use the request revision button ad nauseum / ask for things not included in the gig / keep changing the scope of their request, etc. 

And what is confusing early on as a seller is people are all shouting out their opinion on what you need to do to grow your business -- "Never cancel! Do anything to keep your buyer happy," or: "Go above and beyond to knock their socks off," or the age-old: "ALWAYS BE ONLIN 24/7".

The reality is, sometimes it's just better to cancel an order with a buyer if you they aren't happy with some reasonable accommodations (aka-- if you've already gone beyond the scope of the gig and they are still not happy with the results, or they want to keep adjusting the scope of the gig or their original request). 

Now granted, in the few cancellations I've done, I reviewed my gigs and processes to see if there were ways to help eliminate those situations, and so I ended up adding some questions to some FAQ and some clarifying language, and that all helped.

2 hours ago, zackreynolds said:

That may or may not be true. Sometimes you may come across an unreasonable buyer that will use the request revision button ad nauseum / ask for things not included in the gig / keep changing the scope of their request, etc. 

He said "take unnacceptable reviews" or cancel, which means he wants to avoid getting a bad review by canceling. 

If there are unreasonable buyers, as I said, you can easily cancel well before the order is delivered. But a lot of people manipulate the system and cancel orders just to avoid bad reviews. 

8 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

He said "take unnacceptable reviews" or cancel, which means he wants to avoid getting a bad review by canceling. 

If there are unreasonable buyers, as I said, you can easily cancel well before the order is delivered. But a lot of people manipulate the system and cancel orders just to avoid bad reviews. 

In my experience, if sellers are trying to manipulate the system, they will still wind up getting bit by it one way or the other. If sellers are trying to use cancellations to avoid back feedback, their next post on the forum will be "my cancel rate is too high, how to fix."

But I do get where you're coming from, because this should be a given, and unfortunately, it is not always: "Make sure you're doing your job--a good job--as a seller."

On 11/23/2021 at 2:28 AM, ridoy1000 said:

I want to know that Which is the best way order cancel or take unacceptable reviews?

I would take a bad review. First it makes my profile looks more legit. Secondly, I’d rather be paid for my work and if the client was unreadable I can always write my side of a story in the comment under their review. And that bad review also works as a repellent for any other people who think they can get away with free work, they can see right away that I don’t fall for a blackmail. 

• 2 weeks later...

Something to keep in mind, which is platform agnostic, is you don't want to market to other people doing the same thing you do.  For example, my Fiverr specialty is voice overs, so when I am doing marketing, I market to business owners, casting directors, eLearning developers, etc.  While it may make you feel good to get a lot of followers, if they are all doing the same thing you are doing, you aren't reaching your target audience who will buy your service. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2021 at 4:16 PM, ridoy1000 said:

Hello, 

I'm Professional Graphic Designer. I want to know Which social media is best for Fiverr gigs marketing?

1. Facebook 

2. LinkedIn 

3. Twitter 

Thanks 

Are you sure "Facebook" is better then "Instagram" for gigs marketing..?????

And special thanks for your information's.  

Archived