Why Fiverr Don't Rank My Gig In First Pages At Least For One Time.

sifat_e_azmee

Question

7 month ago i open my Fiverr account and given 4 Gig and I Completed 5 work. In this 5 work I Got 4 Five stare. My Client are so much happy for my work. But in this 7 month I never see my gig for one time in first pages. I try my best to create a SEO friendly Gig and also given Gig Video. I always try to active 18-20 Hours a day and active Social media about my Gig MARK.  Everyday I send 500 e. mail Company Owner, CEO, COO etc. about my service but don't get any responds. I am so much disappointed and I think Fiverr tread me as a enemy. Please don't smile anyone Really I am so much tried to find a big work. Any one can Help me? Riches my gig in first pages. 😥😥

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, sifat_e_azmee said:

I am so much disappointed and I think Fiverr tread me as a enemy.

Fiverr is not your enemy, nor are they doing anything to attack you ability to succeed here. The problem is that you are expecting Fiverr to do all the work for you. It is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders. Fiverr does not guarantee orders to anyone, here on this site. You are the only person who can make you successful, and that can be achieved by setting goals for yourself, and taking steps to achieve those goals. Market your gigs to your target customers. Be a seller that is better than your thousands of competitors. 

If what you were doing does not result in more orders, than take steps and try something else. You are a business owner. Treat your gigs like a business.

Please don't smile anyone

I smile all the time. I have no interest in changing that habit.

Really I am so much tried to find a big work.

If you are not connecting to your target customers, and working to be better than your thousands of competitors, then you aren't doing anything productive to find "big work". If things aren't working to your satisfaction, try something else until you find what does work.

Riches my gig in first pages.

Your gig does not belong on the first page of the search results, and it won't appear there -- just because you want it to -- because there is no rank in Fiverr's search engine. There is no top rank to gain. Your gig will show up in the search results, only if it matches the needs and metrics of each individual buyer searching for services like yours. And no, there are no riches waiting for you in the search results. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You can earn income when you provide your target customers with the services they need.

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not your enemy, nor are they doing anything to attack you ability to succeed here. The problem is that you are expecting Fiverr to do all the work for you. It is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders. Fiverr does not guarantee orders to anyone, here on this site. You are the only person who can make you successful, and that can be achieved by setting goals for yourself, and taking steps to achieve those goals. Market your gigs to your target customers. Be a seller that is better than your thousands of competitors. 

If what you were doing does not result in more orders, than take steps and try something else. You are a business owner. Treat your gigs like a business.

I smile all the time. I have no interest in changing that habit.

If you are not connecting to your target customers, and working to be better than your thousands of competitors, then you aren't doing anything productive to find "big work". If things aren't working to your satisfaction, try something else until you find what does work.

Your gig does not belong on the first page of the search results, and it won't appear there -- just because you want it to -- because there is no rank in Fiverr's search engine. There is no top rank to gain. Your gig will show up in the search results, only if it matches the needs and metrics of each individual buyer searching for services like yours. And no, there are no riches waiting for you in the search results. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You can earn income when you provide your target customers with the services they need.

Thank you.

I see that you generate email for B2B. How does that work, exactly?

I am curious, because I never read emails. I hit delete or have it sent directly to spam folder. I must get over 100 business lead and other sales emails on a daily basis.

Does it work? Do people actually read b2b sales email? How much can I expect in return, if a customer buys your gig?

Archived