Gig marketing tips on Social Media

civilbappy

Hello everyone, How are you doing? Today I will discuss about gig marketing on social media specially on Quora and Linkedin.

Quora and Linkedin are the most powerful media where we can get quality buyers. For getting buyers first you need to do some research about Quora and Linkedin. Then you need to create a wonderful profile on that sites. 

You need to know:

1. Quora is an online site where people can post questions they are having trouble answering. (Collected)

Try to set up an account on quora first then find your niche related questions. You need to answers all the questions smartly and offer them to take your service.

2. Another one is Linkedin:

LinkedIn is a social network specifically designed for career and business professionals to connect. (collected) 

Try to set up an account on Linkedin first, you can offer your service here by uploading on Linkedin with proper title, description, gig link with images and proper hashtags

Thank you so much!

Gig Marketing On Social Media (1).jpg

• Like 228
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 27

• 2 months later...

Keep an eye on what’s trending 

Once you have your key messaging determined, keep an eye on popular trends emerging on each platform. If you notice a pattern or strategy rising in popularity and it aligns with your messaging, then it’s a great idea to capitalize on it to drive engagement.

• Like 80
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest freelancerjabir
On 11/9/2021 at 11:44 PM, rasel3465 said:

I have a one question:
Does Quora support links?

Maybe don't support link.

Never do marketing on quora, because quora blocks fiverr links 

On 2/24/2022 at 2:53 AM, freelancerjabir said:

Never do marketing on quora, because quora blocks fiverr links 

Good question, You can use blogspot and medium or any other web 2.0 sites to link on quora. Gig link doesn't support on Quora. I hope you understand

• Like 42
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/9/2021 at 8:04 PM, civilbappy said:

Hello everyone, How are you doing? Today I will discuss about gig marketing on social media specially on Quora and Linkedin.

Quora and Linkedin are the most powerful media where we can get quality buyers. For getting buyers first you need to do some research about Quora and Linkedin. Then you need to create a wonderful profile on that sites. 

You need to know:

1. Quora is an online site where people can post questions they are having trouble answering. (Collected)

Try to set up an account on quora first then find your niche related questions. You need to answers all the questions smartly and offer them to take your service.

LinkedIn is a social network specifically designed for career and business professionals to connect. (collected) 

Try to set up an account on Linkedin first, you can offer your service here by uploading on Linkedin with proper title, description, gig link with images and proper hashtags

Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot for share for this impotent topics.. very helpful

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Thank You so much for the informative post. 

I would like to Highly Recommend the platforms 

1)LinkedIn

2)Quora

3)Twitter

4)Facebook

5) Instagram

keep posting the best content, and find your niche. some best keywords and try to engage with the people that you think have good business and you can get orders in bulk. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, civilbappy said:

You need to know:

Thank you so much!

How can I get my niche on linkedIn? I only have accounting scholars as my connections on LinkedIn.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...