My account has been temporarily disabled.

ehsohag8

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, ehsohag8 said:

What can I do now.

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

If it has to do with ID verification Customer Support will be able to help you with that.

• Like 4

The best shot you have is to send an appeal to customer support but it is very unlikely for Fiverr to reactivate an account that was disabled for violation of TOS.

I don’t know if it’s allowed, but try opening a new account and do not commit the same mistakes. Start by reading the fiverr Terms of Service.

I believe that you might have to go through support to make sure that you can open and maintain a new account, since it probably depends on what kind of mistake you made.

• Like 5