I am active 24 hours a day But don't get Buyer knock on my Gig.

sifat_e_azmee

Question

I join Fiverr last 7 month ago and I try to work where. I send many buyer request and active 22-24 hours a day. I get only a buyer which i work him last 3 times. But i don't get other buyer knock. Everyday I marketing mu gig in my social media and other way but don't get any buyer. my gig full fill SEO friendly and also has given Video. Any one give me a some hidden tips Please.

11 answers to this question

4 hours ago, sifat_e_azmee said:

active 22-24 hours a day.

Because being active have nothing to do with getting orders. SEO also has nothing with getting orders, it does help to show you to the right people but it doesn’t mean that they will buy your services if your gig is not attractive for them. 

4 hours ago, sifat_e_azmee said:

Everyday I marketing mu gig in my social media and other way

What do you call “marketing” here? I suspect that you are just spamming your gig link because marketing it’s a full strategy on brand appearance and promotion. 

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because being active have nothing to do with getting orders. SEO also has nothing with getting orders, it does help to show you to the right people but it doesn’t mean that they will buy your services if your gig is not attractive for them. 

What do you call “marketing” here? I suspect that you are just spamming your gig link because marketing it’s a full strategy on brand appearance and promotion. 

In here I don't share my gig like so why it's spamming.

Archived